Starbucks® Vanilla Latte Iced Espresso 48 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Michelle R.

BY STARBUCKS #35 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Danielle N.
My mom bought this in Shoprite for me to try out and I really liked this coffee! Very good flavor and totally worth it for the amount of money. You can get a good 4-5 cups of coffee out of this container so it saves alot of money from getting starbucks 4-5 times. I like the sweet flavor. There is no need to use extra sugar or creamer. I also like to add whip cream ontop!
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
These are the absolute best. I never even drank cold coffee drinks until I was introduced to these. They have an amazing flavor and aren't to strong or sweet. They give you a nice energy boost to push through the day without making you jittery or making you crash after a few hours. Highly recommend you try these if you aren't on to right of a budget. They can be a little pricey.
Ashley O.
This is mine and my husband’s go to morning coffee. We mix it with plain cold brew and it’s perfect. A $4.50 bottle lasts us a week which saves money and calories compared to getting a venti at Starbucks. Tastes even better and love the savings.
Jenn S.
Silverdale
This is my go-to drink for when I can't make it to a Starbucks. The flavor is enjoyable without being too sweet. Nice little burst of caffeine with my morning toast. I'll also add that the price is about $5 for a bottle, which is way more cost-effective when you're trying not to spend a lot of money and still want your Starbucks.
Rayah S.
I always get these at the grocery store because it's cheaper than going to Starbucks everyday. I usually only need half a cup to get a boost of energy. A whole bottle usually lasts me a week or two and it's pretty delicious!
Taylor A.
North Hollywood, CA
So glad i've discovered this product! I love Starbucks but it is expensive and time consuming to go every morning which is why it is so nice to have this in the fridge as a quick replacement. I have an espresso machine but sometimes you just need something you can grab and go with no hassle. The only downside is it the high sugar content.
Kourtney C.
This doesn't taste like an actual latte at all in my opinion. It's not terrible tasting, but not a latte. This has a very strong almost fake coffee flavor. It tastes similar to their frappacinios they sell in the glass bottles if you like those.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I freaking love this stuff! I think that this actually tastes better than the lattes you buy at the Starbucks stores. It's also only around $5 for this giant container of it when you would be spending $5 per drink at the Starbucks stores.
Fred H.
Starbucks Vanilla Latte Iced Espresso is a tasty delight. This refrigerated beverage is a pick-me-up. When at home this iced coffee beverage is a treat that I enjoy. Goes great over ice. I recommend this when wanting an iced cold coffee beverage.
Bailey K.
Shelbina , MO
The taste is so yummy and creamy the price is just a little crazy but you are getting a good amount of product so I'm good with the price. I love anything that is vanilla. I would buy this product a million times again.