Starbucks® Vanilla Latte Espresso Beverage 48 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Lii O.Starbucks® Vanilla Latte Espresso Beverage 48 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Tanna K.

BY STARBUCKS

Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
These are so amazing! When I need to wake myself up in the morning, these do the trick! On top of that, they taste so good. They last me about an hour, which is great because I can enjoy a bottle during breakfast and on the way to class! I recommend these!
Valerie E.
This is the best invention ever. I love iced coffee. But, I hate making it. The ice always melts, my coffee always waters down too much, and I can never get it just right. So, this is the next best thing! It tastes great, it's convenient, and it's so yummy! The flavor is amazing. This reminds me that I need to repurchase it for my dorm room here at school!
Mariangel U.
Starbucks Discoveries are sweetened with sugar and mixed with reduced-fat milk. They’re sweet, but don’t come close to the sweetness level of International Delight’s iced coffee, also noticeably watery, but that’s because they don’t contain the thickening agents found in the International Delight coffee.
Elizabeth G.
Louisville, KY
This product is great for when you are on the go! It has the perfect blend of coffee and sweetness. Starbucks Vanilla Latte Espresso gives me a great start to my day with its rich flavor and aroma. Sometimes life gets too busy to brew a cup of coffee, therefore this is my go-to on those busy mornings.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is my literal lifesaver to make it through college exam weeks. I just keep this in the fridge and I don't have to worry about making or going out to get coffee during those late night cram sessions. It tastes so good and the caffeine is exactly what I need!
Carrie H.
Cantonment, FL
I can not get up and go without my Starbucks Vanilla Coffee in the morning. Let alone ever make it through the day. I hate regular coffee but this stuff is AMAZINGLY GOOD!! I have all the girls at work loving it! We also like the caramel ones too!!
Cecilia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love drinking this, it's very easy just pour over ice and your done. I would like for it to be stronger and sweeter since the ice waters it down when I don't drink it quickly. Other than that it's great!
Mariana N.
São Paulo, SP
Just love having it when I'm on my way to somewhere else. It's practical and delicious! It worths the money you spend on it and the Vanilla flavor is my faborite! Not too sweet, just perfect!
Karina B.
This little bottle of joy has been a lifesaver so many times on the softball field! While the moms are watching their daughters at the field for hours upon end, the Starbucks Vanilla Latte Espresso is a fabulous pick-me-up plus it tastes amazing!
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
I enjoy this product. Have been a coffee drinker for many years. If I can't make it to Starbucks before work in the morning, I will grab one of these at the store as an alternative.