Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Rebecca M.Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Melissa B.Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Sandra V.

BY STARBUCKS #36 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A blend of luscious, natural vanilla with lightly roasted coffee.a generous kick of silky, rich vanilla transforms coffee into a delicious treat. Thats especially true with starbucks' new recipe its an enticing blend of vanilla and lightly roasted coffee that promises to be one of your days more satisfying experiences.to create an irresistible cup, add cream and sweetener to taste. For even more decadence, top it with whipped cream and drizzle it with caramel or chocolate syrup see more...

LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I love Starbucks coffees but if you prefer darker roasts then you'll be disappointed with this flavor. It was way too weak for me the flavors too subtle. Maybe if you mix it with a stronger flavor it would be okay.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
I like these a lot because it is like having starbucks in your home. The packaging is nice and effective and the value is like anything else you would receive form starbucks. It doesn't compare to alternatives with the flavor and I would buy this again.
Saralyssa G.
Review for: Starbucks Coffee K-Cup, Vanilla, 10 ea more...
This is an awesome product! I am a HUGE Starbucks fan and love to get sugar free vanilla coffee from them almost everyday. I found myself purchasing these every week because I was obsessed with the flavor! After finding out that they do have quite a few calories/began dieting, I started limiting myself to only a few a week. However, if you aren't worried about counting calories and love your Starbucks, I highly recommend this product! So tasty!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Great flavor in the Kcups, reminds me of going to Starbucks. I use it as a treat for special occasions even when I am dieting. It mixes well with Baileys also.
Mia S.
pecatonica
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
They are the perfect brew for the morning. It has a great smell and taste. You may need to add a little creamer, but other wise it is very good. These have a better taste than any other I have bought. I would buys this item again.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Starbucks vanilla kcups are awesome. I havent bought it in awhil since my kurieg broke but when i get a new one starbucks vanilla is my first go to it has such a rich flavor and tastes so smoothe and creamy
Katy F.
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this coffee. I was glad to find a vanilla flavor that wasn't overly sweet. It smells amazing while brewing and tastes even better. I found it for fairly cheap at Ross. If I can't find it there again, I won't repurchase. It's a little too pricey!
Melissa B.
I love drinking these vanilla k cup coffees!! The vanilla is sweet and smells so sweet! I love it. I like drinking this with vanilla creamer! Very good!!
Victoria D.
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
I absolutely love to use these for coffee. It's easy to use. I got mine at Marshalls for 8 bucks. I recommend if you have a kurieg. I like to add French vanilla creamer to make it more sweet.
Destiny S.
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
This so far is my favorite K-Cups that I've found. It has the perfect amount of vanilla but it doesn't over power the coffee taste. I like mine with cream so I add a bit more French vanilla and it is perfect! It's also great for iced coffee to!
Valerie A.
Which is better this one or the Dunkin Donuts Vanilla?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Does it have that fake chemical vanilla taste?
Andrea P.
Agawam, MA
I have never tried this flavor of K-Cup from Starbucks and I'm wondering if it has a sweet flavor. I only like my coffee if it is sweet and flavored.
Deborah C.