Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Rebecca M.Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Melissa B.Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Sandra V.

BY STARBUCKS #42 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A blend of luscious, natural vanilla with lightly roasted coffee.a generous kick of silky, rich vanilla transforms coffee into a delicious treat. Thats especially true with starbucks' new recipe its an enticing blend of vanilla and lightly roasted coffee that promises to be one of your days more satisfying experiences.to create an irresistible cup, add cream and sweetener to taste. For even more decadence, top it with whipped cream and drizzle it with caramel or chocolate syrup see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mary A.
I've bought these Vanilla flavored black coffee K-cups before and they've been pretty good especially when you want a little extra something in your cup. When they're brewing they smell lovely, but its not overwhelming at all, and when mixed with half & half and brown sugar they really do taste great! The coffee by itself tastes a little bitter, and when I've served it to guests I've gotten comments like, "this needs sugar". So, if it's helpful, I'd say this coffee has the flavoring on point, it's subtle yet present, but it is NOT sweetened and I think that's important to know!
Rebecca M.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
Delicious coffee with great smell ! I use this on my keurig and do it as a 6 oz drink strong , it gives me that little extra boost of energy . Easy to use and taste just like a Starbucks store drink made in the comfort of your home ! Starbucks Vanilla Flavored Coffee K-Cups
Mia S.
Review for: Flavored Ground more...
They are the perfect brew for the morning. It has a great smell and taste. You may need to add a little creamer, but other wise it is very good. These have a better taste than any other I have bought. I would buys this item again.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Review for: Starbucks Coffee K-Cup, Vanilla, 10 ea more...
This is like having your cake and eating it too! The ability to have my favorite Starbucks brew right in my home is amazing for early mornings and long drives to work!
Emily M.
Starbucks vanilla kcups are awesome. I havent bought it in awhil since my kurieg broke but when i get a new one starbucks vanilla is my first go to it has such a rich flavor and tastes so smoothe and creamy
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for on the go. Especially when you don't have time to go to Starbucks in the morning. They are so delicious and they wake me up. Starbucks did the right thing buy releasing their special ingredients to local grocery stores. I always recommend to a friend.
Kylie V.
North Liberty, IA
I regularly buy Starbucks Vanilla flavored coffee k cups as a way to enjoy quality coffee everyday without the cost of going to the cafe.  I think that the price for the pack is affordable.  The flavor is much better than other flavored coffees I have had in the past.
Miranda V.
Review for: Of 6, Starbucks Coffee K-Cup, Vanilla, 10 ea, Flavored Ground more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Love the convenience of these and love being able to have a bit of Starbucks at home! Since I'm the only coffee drinker in the house, this means I don't end up making a whole pot that nobody else drinks!!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I love Starbucks coffees but if you prefer darker roasts then you'll be disappointed with this flavor. It was way too weak for me the flavors too subtle. Maybe if you mix it with a stronger flavor it would be okay.
Valerie A.
Which is better this one or the Dunkin Donuts Vanilla?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
Does it have that fake chemical vanilla taste?
Andrea P.
Agawam, MA
I have never tried this flavor of K-Cup from Starbucks and I'm wondering if it has a sweet flavor. I only like my coffee if it is sweet and flavored.
Deborah C.