Starbucks Vanilla Doubleshot Coffee Protein 11oz uploaded by Tiffany Y.

BY STARBUCKS

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Starbucks Vanilla Doubleshot Coffee Protein 11oz see more...

Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I was truly surprised with how good this drink was! My boyfriend (who does not drink coffee!) introduced me to this .. and if he said a coffee drink was good then I just HAD to try it! It costs around the same as the frap glass bottles but has protein mixed in with the espresso so it's like getting your energy boost with a protein shake; and a delicious one at that! I tried the vanilla because I love all things vanilla but the other flavors are great too. They aren't too sweet and serve multiple purposes so they're a win/win in my book!
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
These taste great and are worth the price in my opinion. They do not disappoint. They are affordable and packaged well. I go back and forth between this one and another and I like both equally. I will continue to purchase.
Kayla G.
Canal Fulton , OH
I loved these when I was younger, and I still enjoy them now! The price is a little high but it is Starbucks, I really enjoy this and it helps wake me up when I need to
Alaina E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious and gets the job done. There is a lot of sugar though which is true with most Starbucks beverages, but it's still unfortunate to see on the nutrition label. Wouldn't recommend buying on a daily basis, but if you need a quick and tasty caffeine fix, this is a good one.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
My morning go to when I don’t have time to make a coffee! Although they sometimes leave a weird after taste in my mouth after I usually just drink a water to get rid of it! Cheaper to buy in the six packs at Walmart than individually at a gas station!
Genna B.
I’m obsessed with these! They taste soo good! They wake me up. A lot of sugar for the size, but not nearly as bad as other energy or coffee drinks. The price could be cheaper but it’s Starbucks so what can you expect. Would have one everyday if I could.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love this beverage. It is my first choice if I am out and about and need a pick me up! It is sweet which is how I prefer my coffee anyway so it is perfect for me. The only thing I do not like is that it's so good that I just drink it so fast and then I am sad when it is all gone!
Bianca R.
Orlando, FL
This is seriously the best energy drink I’ve ever had! It’s so good! Not too sweet, not a heavy coffee taste either. The energy was great and no crash. Perfect for our road trip! We got them 2 for $4, so they were supper affordable too!!
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I love these, they are pricey but all Starbucks is pricey. I buy these at the gas station when filling up. They are a good pick me up. Have a great vanilla taste.
Merry W.
Starbucks vanilla double shot coffee protein was not something I picked up for myself to try. Actually, it was my husband who got this for me. Zud was hoping that it would give me a little extra protein because he knows I tend to shy away from protein foods in general. I loved the flavor! It was a bit thicker than a regular chilled coffee but very milky. I think it was worth the value and I've purchased several from the first one that my husband got me.