Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by Kerri R.Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by marley d.Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by Antoinette C.

BY STARBUCKS #35 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Starburks® Vanilla Caffe Latte flavored with other natural flavorsenjoy the sweet creaminess of dairy and vanilla flavor specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% Arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Does this really taste like Starbucks or is it gross?2 Answers
  • I always order a venti iced vanilla latte with soy from Starbucks...2 Answers
  • Is this good i mostly drink cappuccino is this a thumbs up? Let m...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups this is something I wake up to every morning this is one of my favorite kpod selections because it comes with a very convenient flavor packet to mix with the coffee and it is absolutely blissful The Taste is smooth and it gives me that comforting warm boost I need in the morning and throughout the day when I have a little coffee craving ❤️❤️❤️ nice blend 👍 and it actually tastes like Starbucks without waiting in line🤗
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Starbucks® Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups 8.6 oz. Box more...
I love Starbucks’ vanilla latte that is freshly brewed, so naturally, I thought this would come close for a fraction of the price. I was very wrong. This vanilla has an odd taste and it doesn’t actually taste like vanilla - it tastes like fake and sugar free vanilla, which wasn’t what I was looking for.

However, my parents absolutely loved this in the keurig. They thought it tasted amazing and like the ones that I get from Starbucks.
Kimberly R.
Review for: Starbucks® Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups 12.9 oz. Box more...
This. Is. Life. My husband found these at Walmart for me for Christmas. So far that’s the only place I can find them, I did snag one open box of the shelf at target 😂. You can get a box of 9 pods and the mix for $11. That’s NINE lattes for $11!! I’m a huge fan and I will be devastated if this is only a promotional product.
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
K cups make it so convenient and a lot cheaper to enjoy all these different flavored coffees. So easy just pour the mix hit the water and you are ready to enjoy your favorite cup of coffee snuggled on the sofa. No need to leave the house!
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I’ve tried the mocha version, which was pretty good. Since they were out of stock, I decided to give this flavor a try.

Not really a fan. It tastes nothing like a vanilla latte. More like powdered milk in coffee.

I have 5 more pods left, so I’m going to give it another try. Maybe I had eaten something that made it taste off, but my first impression wasn’t so great.
Sarah M.
['Montgomery', ''], IL
I love Starbucks k-cups but these are not a win... the packet makes it taste powdery and you really can’t use the pod without the powder overall not a great product
T B.
It’s not bad for a prepackaged coffee! I️ don’t like that it’s made with diary, as I️ normally opt for almond milk. Needs some sweetening, but has a lot of added ingredients. I’d rather go get I️t in person where I️ can get I️t fresh and with foam.
Miranda V.
Review for: Starbucks® Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups 12.9 oz. Box, Starbucks® Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups 8.6 oz. Box more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Darci L.
This is a wonderful alternative for a vanilla latte at Starbucks! It's easy and I love it. However, there's a little after taste that's different with the k-cup but nothing to complain about. I'd love to see a skinny version.
Brandy T.
I love the taste of this and you get the caffeine also! I have bought this product many time! I am a huge fan of Vanilla! It is a bit expensive but well worth it! I think everyone would love this!
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Is this good i mostly drink cappuccino is this a thumbs up? Let me know
Key J.
I always order a venti iced vanilla latte with soy from Starbucks. My question is does this REALLY taste like Starbucks?? Yay or nay??
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
Does this really taste like Starbucks or is it gross?