Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups

by Starbucks

Starburks® Vanilla Caffe Latte flavored with other natural flavorsenjoy the sweet creaminess of dairy and vanilla flavor specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% Arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar.

Does this really taste like Starbucks or is it gross?
I always order a venti iced vanilla latte with soy from Starbucks. My question is does this REALLY taste like Starbucks?? Yay or nay??
Is this good i mostly drink cappuccino is this a thumbs up? Let me know
Start your review of Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups!
Lansing
Starbucks Caffe Latte K-Cups are the only K-Cups I can drink without having to add a ton of creme and sugar. I seriously never knew coffee could be this smooth and taste this good. The K-Cups work in regular pod coffee machines and the flavor is usually in stock at most stores. They’re typically a bit more expensive than a lot of other brands but they’re so worth it
Norton Shores, MI
The Starbucks vanilla caffe latte k-cups are a two step process. You put a powder packet in your cup and the make the k-cup like usual then stir. It does not all mix in together even when you add more water than recommended. They are expensive and I wasn’t impressed. I would not buy again.
This is my favorite flavor for the k cups coffee. It doesn’t taste like Starbucks but it’s good enough for super convenient coffee. It’s kind of expensive but sometimes worth it because it’s quick and convenient. I would recommend this flavor!
Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by Debra B.
I drink coffee a few times a day. It’s my fuel to keep me from dragging, if you know what I mean. The flavors in this specialty blend are so rich and delicious. I had to stop myself from making cup after cup. Yummy!
Enola , PA
Eh. It’s great but the powder you add doesn’t create foam like other latte or cappuccino products. The taste is amazing with caramel sauce. I would recommend to those who don’t care about foam.
Forest lake, MN
I love Starbucks’ vanilla latte that is freshly brewed, so naturally, I thought this would come close for a fraction of the price. I was very wrong. This vanilla has an odd taste and it doesn’t actually taste like vanilla - it tastes like fake and sugar free vanilla, which wasn’t what I was looking for. However, my parents absolutely loved this in the keurig. They thought it tasted amazing and like the ones that I get from Starbucks.
It’s not bad for a prepackaged coffee! I️ don’t like that it’s made with diary, as I️ normally opt for almond milk. Needs some sweetening, but has a lot of added ingredients. I’d rather go get I️t in person where I️ can get I️t fresh and with foam.
Austin, TX
I enjoy the flavors but don't like the multi-step. I prefer setting a k-cup in the Keurig and taking my cup to go when it finishes brewing. It is also a little pricey for my taste.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Loves using these K-Cups! The taste was AMAZING, and it was awesome to have when you need a midday pick me up! Price was great for the product and I will be buying it again!
Charlton
I just picked this up at my local Target the other day and tried it for the first time this morning. I was searching for a quick and easy way to get my coffee fix in the morning and I was pumped to find a Starbucks quality version of these! However, I’m actually pretty disappointed. The powder wouldn’t fully mix into the coffee no matter how much I mixed it. A good portion of the powder was in small clumps at the bottom, which I unfortunately found when coming upon my final few sips of my coffee... Not exactly something you want a mouth full of unexpectedly... It tasted great up until that moment where I desperately wanted those last few sips!