Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by Antoinette C.Starbucks Vanilla Caffe Latte Specialty Coffee Beverage K-Cups uploaded by marley d.

BY STARBUCKS #36 in K-Cups

Starburks® Vanilla Caffe Latte flavored with other natural flavorsenjoy the sweet creaminess of dairy and vanilla flavor specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% Arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Does this really taste like Starbucks or is it gross?2 Answers
  • I always order a venti iced vanilla latte with soy from Starbucks...2 Answers
  • Is this good i mostly drink cappuccino is this a thumbs up? Let m...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
It's like a vanilla latte in a mug! I mean AMAZING! LOVE all of Starbucks packaging. Makes life more fun. There is no room for improvements here. The value of this is amazing. It makes it cheaper than actually having to go to Starbucks. I would totally buy this again.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I have a new keurig and tried lots of kcups recently and this is great. Not as good as the mocha and caramel flavors. But now I have Starbucks at home plus you get the star reward points (10 points) in each box to load to your Starbucks rewards.
Jennifer N.
Stockton, CA
Starbucks I up coffees are the best. Great flavor and is always true to the light medium and dark roast. Great price as well compared to other brands.
angelia w.
Kennewick, WA
I love that I can get a Starbucks without having to leave my house. This product tastes just like anything you can get from starbucks. I love it.
Sana K.
Fairfax
My favorite I have to have one in the morning and the packaging is so chic the flavor choices are amazing
Rachel R.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! Love the vanilla flavor to the coffee. Easy to use and brews the perfect strength coffee.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I’ve tried the mocha version, which was pretty good. Since they were out of stock, I decided to give this flavor a try.

Not really a fan. It tastes nothing like a vanilla latte. More like powdered milk in coffee.

I have 5 more pods left, so I’m going to give it another try. Maybe I had eaten something that made it taste off, but my first impression wasn’t so great.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These have great flavor and make my mornings that much more bearable! I love that they taste just like a vanilla latte, but I can brew this at home in my pajamas! I would definitely buy these again. The best part is, each pack includes a coupon for a future purchase!
McKayla K.
These are my go-to k cups! I just highly dislike how high they are priced, but it’s still better than going to Starbucks and purchasing a latte every day. I will be purchasing these again and hope that you can try them!! I have enjoyed their presence in my life!
Brandy T.
I love the taste of this and you get the caffeine also! I have bought this product many time! I am a huge fan of Vanilla! It is a bit expensive but well worth it! I think everyone would love this!
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
Is this good i mostly drink cappuccino is this a thumbs up? Let me know
Key J.
I always order a venti iced vanilla latte with soy from Starbucks. My question is does this REALLY taste like Starbucks?? Yay or nay??
Erika C.
Clawson , MI
Does this really taste like Starbucks or is it gross?