Starbucks® Unsweetened Black Medium Roast Latin America Blend Iced Coffee 12-11 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Andi K.

BY STARBUCKS

We select premium arabica beans to create a perfectly balanced medium roast with a smooth flavor. It's our signature taste delivered with iced coffee perfection. see more...

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! The individual already bottled containers are nice for on the go. I don’t like anything in my coffee, like cream or sugar, and so this product is perfect for me. I think it has a really great black coffee taste. The price is average compared to similar products and to a cup of iced coffee at Starbucks.
Trisha N.
San Gabriel , CA
So I literally buy giant bottles of these for a weekly use and they not only taste amazing but give me the kick I need to start my day. The bottles are around $5 depending where you're getting it from and they have different roasts as well
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
As an RN, I have crazy hours, and I'm always tired. I love keeping this in the house! I drink half of it in the morning and the second half on my break. They are kind of expensive but they are also on sale all the time. There's always going to be a few bottles of this in my fridge
Mimi E.
Hermosa Beach , CA
I'm obsessed with these cold brews to go! They're sold at almost every gas station and so easy to grab! The only reason I didn't give 5 starts is because they're a little buy pricey!
Melissa D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
My husband loves iced coffee and having one of this in the fridge is very convenient for it. Just add milk, ice and sweetener! No hassle of brewing and cooling down.
Eileen G.
I'd like it if it were sweetened but overall this is pretty strong and I enjoy drinking this. It's kind of my go to in the morning if I have no time to go to Starbucks. It's great!
Jamie G.
Just like most Starbucks drinks whether made in front of me or coming pre packaged like this one, I am always very satisfied with the flavor. I think they are a bit pricey however their drink is worth it.
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
I get these on every road trip! No dairy for me and this is the only brand that is in gas stations that has no dairy in it and cold!!
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
Love this coffee in the morning before classes. Definitely saves me a ton of money. $3 per bottle versus $3 per cup 🙌
Hallie K.
Saint louis , MO
It's pretty tasty when in a pinch for iced coffee at the grocery store, but not the best in the world.