BeveragesCoffeeStarbucks
Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count []

Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count []

by Starbucks

#2 in Coffee

A surge of caffeine from Starbucks coffee with a hint of mocha flavor and a touch of cream that isn't just for starting your morning, it's for powering through.

Includes 12 (15oz) cans of Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha flavor; A burst of caffeine from Starbucks coffee with a hint of mocha flavor; Blended with a touch of smooth, delicious cream; Extra Strength- 225mg of Caffeine don’t just start your morning, power through it; Best served chilled or over ice

Does this coffee taste good ??
is the flavor very chocolate like?
How good is this?????
Start your review of Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count []!
Gwendolyn W.
Farmington, MO
Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count [] uploaded by Gwendolyn W.
As a coffee drinker I really appreciate this stuff! Alot of other "coffee"drinks don't even taste like coffee but this one does. The only thing I would improve is availability. Alot of places only have certain flavors. It can be pricey but I have found if you don't mind waiting for it to chill you can get 2 for $5 at the Dollar General stores around here so I just grab a few now and then to have handy. Doubleshot variety do not taste at all like coffee to me but this and the Caramel tripleshot are great. Don't care for the other tripleshot flavors.
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count [] uploaded by Laura K.
I normally buy the Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caramel - 15 fl oz Can of this but today they were out so I got the Mocha one and let me tell you I think I’m going to get the Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can from now on . The caramel is good but the mocha has a stronger taste of coffee but you still taste the chocolate too . Where the caramel is sweeter and you still get a coffee flavor but it not as strong
Dhruv M.
Elk Grove
Starbucks Tripleshot, Café Mocha, 15Ounce Cans, 12 Count [] uploaded by Dhruv M.
Purchased at: Target
Gave me a kick of triple shot but the double shots taste better. Attractive packaging. Product can be improved by having more flavor of coffee. Definitely room for improvement and would recommend double shot over triple shot.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Anything Starbucks is incredible this is one of my favorite drinks specially in the morning when I’m in a rush or have to get to work quickly just grab and go taste absolutely delicious Lady she will not be disappointed run out and get yourself a mocha triple shot you will be awake and you all have your morning coffee definitely recommend this for all use that Love Coffee this is a definite must have in your morning ritualStarbucks Doubleshot Coffee - 15 fl oz Can
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Well this is interesting! It asked about mugs, I chose Starbucks as what I use and this popped up! In any case I do like these I just don't care for the calorie content! Packaging is nice and attractive though I don't care for aluminum. I may or may not purchase again but do recommend trying these.
Greg B.
Columbia Fls, MT
This is one of my favorite coffee drinks to get on the go. I was really happy when they came out with the triple shot version as I like my coffee on the bitter side. The dark roast is even better!
Julieth C.
Bakersfield, CA
Usualmente todoooo lo de Starbucks es delicioso 🤤 lo único negativo es que contienen bastante azúcar
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
If you’re looking for Starbucks flavor with a great amount of caffeine THIS IS THE DRINK FOR YOU! helped me get through 40 hour weeks consistently.
Tony D.
Sedalia, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They get me going i love them. I would recommend them to anyone who loves espresso. I love coffee drinks. They are my all time favorite. I wish they would send me ones to test lol!! Yes they are priced just right. I have told all my friends about them.
Bethany G.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually really like these. They taste great and they give me more energy than monster drinks give me. I was surprised with how good they taste.