Home & GardenHousehold SuppliesGarbage BagsPepsi
Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can

Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can

15OZ CN STRBK TRIPLESHOT CAFFE MOCHA

Condition: New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can!
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Purchased at: Dollar General
I've become addicted to these! I love them, especially the mocha flavor here but the French Vanilla is good, even though I don't really like vanilla. The caramel is my least favorite and now their is a dark chocolate that is the best. It actually tastes like milk chocolate however. I like to put these in the freezer about 30 minutes to give it a little slushy consistency.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this for the first time today. More like chocolate milk than anything to me. I don't know if I'm becoming immune to energy drinks but this did nothing for me as a get up and go. Very affordable and wouldn't purchase this flavor again because more chocolate than I expected.
Ciara G.
Charleston, SC
This is my go to in the early morning when I don’t feel like or have time to make coffee. It gives me the energy I need to get things done and it tastes soooo good. It’s cold which is my personal preference and not as expensive as going to starbucks!
Sara V.
Picked this up on a whim after seeing it discounted at my local grocery store. Not a very strong coffee flavor and more of an interesting chocolate milk kind of flavor.
Madeline H.
Seymour, MO
Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Caffe Mocha - 15 fl oz Can uploaded by Madeline H.
I love Starbucks espresso so decided to try this thinking with it being "triple shot" that it would be a strong espresso drink. Nope it tastes like a mocha Frappuccino drink and is way too sweet. If you're looking for a good espresso drink this is not it. But if like an overly sweet drink with minimal coffee flavor then this is for you.
Nicole L.
Stittsville , ON
If you need a good kick I. The butt to get going in the morning, this is it. This is a great summary to the day or a mid day kick to make it until quitting time. It’s a bitter shot of caffeine that’s delicious.

Looking for your answer?