Starbucks Toasted Graham

Flavors of honey and cinnamon meet notes of toasted graham.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Toasted Graham!
Shannon L.
Chattanooga, TN
Starbucks Toasted Graham uploaded by Shannon L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Did you know if you mix the Starbucks Toasted Graham coffee with Coffeemate Liquid Toasted Marshmallow Mocha it tastes EXACTLY like a smore?! Seriously, one of the best tasting drinks I've had at home and perfect for a chilly morning. The Toasted Graham is wonderful on its own but with a little flavored creamer it elevates to a flavorful explosion. Highly recommend this coffee.
Kelly W.
These were so tasty and the kcups are super convenient and easy to use for a quick drink
Amanda M.
I love Starbucks coffee. This is a good flavor. I mixed it with the Starbacks Caramel Macchiato creamer and it was very good. I reccomend trying it. Yum!
Christine L.
Gibbstown, NJ
I do appreciate waking up to this coffee! Doesn't exactly taste like what it's named, but still lovely! I would love if it were less expensive. Even at Walmart it's around $12.99. I have been lucky finding it discounted at big lots and burlington coat factory.
Amanda H.
Starbucks Toasted Graham K cups are one of my favorite after dinner coffees. You can taste the graham and marshmallow flavoring.  It's not bitter and doesn't leave any weird after taste.  They are kind of pricey but worth it if you are in the mood for a nice flavor. These k cups are also fantastic to make iced coffee or frappes with.
Jennifer B.
These are so good !! Ready to drink and tastes great - is pricey but goes on sale often !
Reena A.
This flavor is one of my favorites for around the holiday time! It's literally tastes like a toasted graham cracker :)
Lindsay W.
Redlands, CA
YUM! This is absolutely my favorite k cup made by starbucks. I use French vanilla creamer with the toasted graham Starbucks coffee and it’s all I need to start my day off the right way!!
Wendy C.
Seagrove, NC
This is a great tasting coffee! It’s wonderful with a vanilla creamer! I would recommend to anyone that loves flavored coffee!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
this is super yummy. I would highly recommend. I make this one all the time! super good

Looking for your answer?