BY STARBUCKS

Tazo Thrive Green Tea, 16ct: Thrive green tea filterbags A formidable blend of green tea, spearmint, rose hips & black pepper. Green Tea All natural see more...

• "I would recommend this product to anyone and I usually do lol." in 1 review
Lara H.
Being a matcha green tea fan myself, I can't say the green tea in Starbucks really stacks up to the quality of a good authentic matcha. The price for a teabag and some hot water is ridiculous too. I would much rather pay a small independent coffee shop for my cup of tea than Starbucks, if I'm honest. I wish their matcha that they use for the lattes wasn't absolutely loaded with sugar either - before anyone says they do have matcha - yes, but it's completely processed and has the most pathetic quality. I know my tea!
Kimberly J.
I am a big fan of green tea and this one is really great! The taste wasn't to pungent at all. I like to add lemon or honey to it. I would recommend this product to anyone and I usually do lol.
Nhu L.
Washington, DC
I love this tea! It's soothing and perfect for anytime of the day. Make sure you steep it for longer if you want a stronger taste! I love adding just a hint of lemon to give it a kick
Melissa H.
I like tazo tea a lot they have a lot of good flavors. I always start my day with thrive tea because it keeps me going throughout the day. It has a minty green tea flavor its pretty good .
Brianna B.
I love this green tea. Tazo as a brand is one of my favorites because there's not a lot of harsh chemicals added. You also don't need to add sugar or honey because the natural taste is so nice!
Emily L.
Quitman, AR
I love it! Very good tasting and made my body feel healthy. Didn't have a gross taste like other green teas. I recommend this if you're sick too! It helps. Very natural.
Rosalia M.
Who doesn't love green tea? I have to say this stuff is just average. I am a huge loose leaf tea person and I rarely use prepackaged bagged tea. But this will sufice
Lenell C.
I am a true tea fan. I first tired this tea when I was working at AMC theaters. It is very good, but I do prefer it cold. It taste better that way.
Rachel Y.
Daly City, CA
This has a really strong yea flavor, I drink a cup of this everyday. This is better hot,as the flavor lessens as it gets cold
This tea is lovely. I'm so glad that Starbucks carries it! It's my go to when I'm in need of a gentle burst of energy.