BY TAZO

Decaffeinated chai filterbags A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices Black Tea All natural see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening" in 1 review
  • "Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!" in 1 review
Emilie E.
Love Starbucks chai tea! So creamy love it on ice since I can drink it faster that way!
Sydney S.
I looooove Starbucks chai tea lattes especially with vanilla & I even like it iced! One of my favorite Starbucks drinks!
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Good for on the go. Good hot or iced. Wouldn't buy regularly but good in a pinch. Very strong.
Lenka C.
nothing beats the taste of a fresh chai spice black tea from starbucks! full of flavor, this has slowly become my top choice from starbucks along with their green tea latte. don't be fooled by alternatives, starbucks will not disappoint!!
Khlesha D.
Barrie, ON
Tazo Chai tea is so delicious. You can have it in the coldest of days or the warmest of days. In the winter I like to add a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. A starbucks barista told me about this and I have not looked back. In the summer I get it cold by adding some ice and it is just as good.
Trish L.
I go to starbucks everyday, twice a day for a bento iced chai tea latte. And it is amazing. It tastes like Christmas!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Great tasting tea, priced just right at target and walmart. The texture is just right depends on how you make it, its great.
Emily F.
Surrey , BC
Tazo is hands down my favorite tea! Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!!
Miranda R.
Kennesaw, GA
Delicious! This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
I'm a total tea drinking nut ! At times I prefer tea of a morning cup of coffee tazo is one of the best strong flavorful tea brands out but as far as decaf chai not to keen on the tea bags much rather their concentrate version