BY STARBUCKS

Decaffeinated chai filterbags A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices Black Tea All natural see more...

• "Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening" in 1 review
Amy G.
Amy G.
Dauphin, PA
I love this tea. I have tried several different flavors, and I have been impressed with Tazo tea.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Great tasting tea, priced just right at target and walmart. The texture is just right depends on how you make it, its great.
Trish L.
Trish L.
I go to starbucks everyday, twice a day for a bento iced chai tea latte. And it is amazing. It tastes like Christmas!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Surrey , BC
Tazo is hands down my favorite tea! Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!!
Khlesha D.
Khlesha D.
London, Ontario
Tazo Chai tea is so delicious. You can have it in the coldest of days or the warmest of days. In the winter I like to add a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. A starbucks barista told me about this and I have not looked back. In the summer I get it cold by adding some ice and it is just as good.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Victoria, BC
I love this chai tea. It is good on it's own or with a splash of milk. It's great when I want a good cup of tea but don't feel like having any caffeine.