BY STARBUCKS

Decaffeinated chai filterbags A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices Black Tea All natural see more...

• "Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening" in 1 review
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Good for on the go. Good hot or iced. Wouldn't buy regularly but good in a pinch. Very strong.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOOOIOVE Tazo chai. I could drink gallons. And since there's a decaf version now I can :)
Julieann C.
Mc Guffey, OH
Delicious and even pleases those decade drinkers out there! Great product for anyone
Rebecca M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love drinking this after a long stressful day. It's great to relax at night
Khlesha D.
Barrie, ON
Tazo Chai tea is so delicious. You can have it in the coldest of days or the warmest of days. In the winter I like to add a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. A starbucks barista told me about this and I have not looked back. In the summer I get it cold by adding some ice and it is just as good.
Sarah C.
Victoria , BC
I love this chai tea. It is good on it's own or with a splash of milk. It's great when I want a good cup of tea but don't feel like having any caffeine.
Emily F.
Surrey , BC
Tazo is hands down my favorite tea! Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!!