BY STARBUCKS

Decaffeinated chai filterbags A rich, robust blend of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper & spices Black Tea All natural see more...

• "Always a favorite and you can't go wrong with chai!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening" in 1 review
Lenka C.
Lenka C.
Foodie Expert
nothing beats the taste of a fresh chai spice black tea from starbucks! full of flavor, this has slowly become my top choice from starbucks along with their green tea latte. don't be fooled by alternatives, starbucks will not disappoint!!
Lia M.
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Foodie Expert
Good for on the go. Good hot or iced. Wouldn't buy regularly but good in a pinch. Very strong.
Julieann C.
Julieann C.
Mc Guffey, OH
Delicious and even pleases those decade drinkers out there! Great product for anyone
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Kennesaw , GA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! This is my favorite tea from the Tazo family, and the decaf is perfect for enjoying a cup in the evening
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Foodie Expert
As a fan of this brand I have tried just about every flavor they have to offer. I purchased this one because I wanted something soothing and comforting to drink before bed time. I drink it hot with a bit of creamer in it. I feel that the flavor is excellent but the traditional chia tea (homemade) is a lot more thick and milky in texture. I would give this 4 stars as it is delicious but incomparable to homemade chia tea. Still excellent and worth a try.
Java Q.
Java Q.
Foodie Expert
This a great tea to drink at night. I love chai tea anytime of day, but this is warm and cozy before bed.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Bethlehem, PA
I love drinking this after a long stressful day. It's great to relax at night
Janice N.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
I'm a total tea drinking nut ! At times I prefer tea of a morning cup of coffee tazo is one of the best strong flavorful tea brands out but as far as decaf chai not to keen on the tea bags much rather their concentrate version
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
This tea is delicious! Tazo has great tea and I love the chai flavor. Skip the starbucks and just get this! It's the same thing and you'll spend way less money!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I LOOOIOVE Tazo chai. I could drink gallons. And since there's a decaf version now I can :)