Starbucks® Sweetened Vanilla Iced Coffee K-Cup® 10 ct Box uploaded by Faith D.

BY STARBUCKS

Flavored Arabica soluble coffee with sugar. see more...

Payton P.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite coffee!! I love having it in my dorm and just popping it in my Keurig and bringing it to class. It saves me money and not having to pay $5 for a cup everyday from the actual Starbucks. I have bought this multiple times and love having it as a grab and go coffee.
Mikeyia S.
Statesboro, GA
I love starbucks. This is one of my favorites when it comes to K cups. I usually freeze milk for ice cubes and brew the coffee over the frozen milk. It doesn't water down the coffee like regular ice cubes. The taste is smooth and it isn't bitter. I love this coffee and would recommend it to anyone.
Natalya C.
Springfield, MA
So good! I only drink iced coffee, even in the winter. I love these flavored kcups. They make a great iced coffee sweetened just enough. Saves money and time going to the actual store (I go enough!). If you like flavored iced coffee then try these for sure.
Rosa Q.
Torrington
Natalie S.
LOVE these. They save me a trip to my local Starbucks and also money! These taste exactly the same as if they were to be brewed in the store. I have bought them twice and plan on buying again because they help me start my morning of the right way, definitely a 10/10.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love iced coffee & I love vinallia this is the smoothest tasting coffee ever highly recommend I love it. I add a little milk or cream to mine but that's personal preference.
Cassandra K.
Delicious! My absolute favorite K-cup! Sweet enough to drink by its self but not too sweet. I can only find these online now but good price to pay for them.
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Im never really a fan of starbucks to begin with, but i feel like these are too strong and over brweed as starbucks seems to be most of the time.
Rochelle M.
These are great for a cheap cup of starbucks iced coffee! I add a little bit of milk and some sugarfree carmel syrup to mine!
Odalys E.
This coffee is good and has a good flavor but maybe you could drink when you are eating or doing homework or just to relax
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
What Starbucks iced coffee is your favorite it doesn't have to be a K-cup looking for recommendations
Samantha J.
Madison, WI
Do you ever feel like your iced coffee gets too watered down from a K-cup? Ice coffee isn't the most convenient way to get my coffee dose in, but it's my favorite, and I want it to taste good!