Starbucks® Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cup® uploaded by Elizabeth R.Starbucks® Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cup® uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY STARBUCKS #68 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Arabica soluble coffee with sugar. see more...

• How sweet is this? I desperately need to find a good iced...3 Answers
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
These are meant to be brewed in a regular keurig and then poured over ice. However, the coffee tastes good enough by itself that it's great to just drink hot without adding any creamer or additional sugar since it's pre-sweetened. If you're patient enough to let it cool off to create an iced coffee, it would be great, but it's also good as a hot coffee as well.
Selena G.
State College, PA
These are absolutely amazing! They're so delicious, and perfect because I prefer iced coffee over hot coffee. I don't even need cream or sugar with them! The only thing I don't recommend is putting your keurig on the "strong" setting when you brew it. It will come out like syrup.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I purchased this for an extra kick at work and it is so refreshing and just as yummy as the real thing at a Starbucks. I love the taste and energy it gives me. I will definitely buy again once I drink all of these haha!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
I no longer have Keurig, but when I did I would use these a lot to make iced coffee during the summer. I would add a little vanilla soy milk to it and pour it over plenty of ice and it would be so delicious! It is a little expensive but one that I think is worth it, especially since I usually just drink it during the warm summer months.
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
I got this at a discount store to try it, because I don't think I would pay $12 for K-Cups, Starbucks or not. I was surprised at how sweet the coffee was. I enjoy drinking it, however I add milk to mine. (I always add creamer and sugar in regular coffee as well) I would buy this again and try other varieties.
Grace C.
Columbia
Honestly, K-cups are already expensive and I love iced coffee but this was pretty disappointing. It tastes pretty fake and with home much ice you need to cool it off it ends up watery. It is super sweet and I feel like you are better off buying unsweetened and doing it yourself but I was really disappointing.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I love Starbucks in their iced coffee. They also have great breakfast that's available for people that are trying to eat healthy. The only downside is that it's expensive to eat there. I would definitely buy again
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
Review for: Starbucks® Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cup® 16 ct Box more...
I don't like sweet tea, sweet coffee drinks and I'm not a fan of candies and sweets in general but I can't drink coffee black because the flavor is quite strong. This is the best balance of sweetness and coffee I have found and it's super easy to make. Until I figure out how to make iced coffee at home with such a good balance of sweetness I'll probably indulge in this. For reference, I use a quite large plastic glass (maybe 20 oz) filled with ice and brew this on the 8 oz setting.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville, TN
I was skeptical trying these. They aren't exactly cheap so if you buy a flavor that you don't like it's a waste of money. So when I found these on sale at target I thought bows the time to give theses a try. I bought them for 6$. Very easy to brew but ice in a cup and hit start. I added cream to mine and it was delicious definitely a great alternative for when you want to switch up your coffee game.
Patti Lauren S.
I really love this product. It's my go to coffee drink because it's much more affordable than going to Starbucks itself. What I really like is that it's slightly sweetened so I don't have to add anything more to it and it's ready to go. It tastes great hot or cold with ice. Just make sure it's cooled down before adding ice or else it'll be watered down.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
How sweet is this? I desperately need to find a good iced coffee