Starbucks® Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cup® uploaded by Elizabeth R.Starbucks® Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cup® uploaded by Jennifer I.
2 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #29 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Arabica soluble coffee with sugar. see more...

• How sweet is this? I desperately need to find a good iced coffee2 Answers
MaKayah L.
MaKayah L.
Edon, Ohio
I don't like sweet tea, sweet coffee drinks and I'm not a fan of candies and sweets in general but I can't drink coffee black because the flavor is quite strong. This is the best balance of sweetness and coffee I have found and it's super easy to make. Until I figure out how to make iced coffee at home with such a good balance of sweetness I'll probably indulge in this. For reference, I use a quite large plastic glass (maybe 20 oz) filled with ice and brew this on the 8 oz setting.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
This coffee is perfect on a hot summer morning. I always keep it on hand from June through October. The price is a little steep per k-cup depending on when you buy it. It averages $0.60 up to $1.20 per cup. However I got my last box at Target.com for $8 so it was $0.50 per cup. Totally worth the buy.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
I love these! You can find them at walmart or target. I think its such a great thing that the Keurig can make iced coffee! They taste great. I just wish they were a little cheaper. I don't remember the brand but there are some cheaper ice coffee K-Cups.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
The Starbucks Sweetened Iced Coffee K-Cups aren't horrible by no means, but they just weren't worth their price, in my opinion. They're not very comparable to the iced coffee that you'd buy at an actual Starbucks store. I just wasn't feeling the flavor! So far, I haven't been able to find a good iced coffee k-cup, so maybe it's just me!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbia
Honestly, K-cups are already expensive and I love iced coffee but this was pretty disappointing. It tastes pretty fake and with home much ice you need to cool it off it ends up watery. It is super sweet and I feel like you are better off buying unsweetened and doing it yourself but I was really disappointing.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
I got this at a discount store to try it, because I don't think I would pay $12 for K-Cups, Starbucks or not. I was surprised at how sweet the coffee was. I enjoy drinking it, however I add milk to mine. (I always add creamer and sugar in regular coffee as well) I would buy this again and try other varieties.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Elkhorn City, KY
I no longer have Keurig, but when I did I would use these a lot to make iced coffee during the summer. I would add a little vanilla soy milk to it and pour it over plenty of ice and it would be so delicious! It is a little expensive but one that I think is worth it, especially since I usually just drink it during the warm summer months.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
tuscaloosa, AL
I like the vanilla flavor of these a lot!!! But if you have a sweet tooth like me or don't take your iced coffee black, these aren't your best alternative. A little bitter and definitely need something else added for me to truly enjoy it.
Diana P.
Diana P.
I enjoyed this iced coffee. I add creamer just to give it a slightly sweeter taste. I also enjoyed this when I'm on the go and I can still drink coffee during hot summer days. I would repurchase this again.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
On the pricier side, but the taste is pretty great. It's a bit too sweet for my taste as I tend to prefer to drink my coffee black, but it's great so you only need to add milk or cream (and ice). These do leave sugar particles so just remember to run the hot water and clean it after use.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
How sweet is this? I desperately need to find a good iced coffee