BY STARBUCKS

Full-bodied with a smooth mouthfeel and lingering herbal flavors. Stands up well to savory foods.

Like the lush Indonesian island of its origin, this spicy coffee stands alone. Full-bodied with a smooth mouthfeel, lingering flavors of dried herbs and fresh earth, and almost no acidity. Our roasters love transforming these unpredictable beans from dark coral green to tiger-orange to a rich, oily mahogany, revealing bold flavors that many of us can’t live without. Coffee from Sumatra is the foundation of our most treasured blends, and something we’ve been honored to share with you for four decades.

STARBUCKS® Sumatra Earthy & Herbal K-Cups® Pods
  • "I love dark roast coffee, and starbucks Sumatra it's my favorite right now , more caffeine and more flavor" in 2 reviews
  • "I normally don't buy Starbucks, I just don't prefer it, but I've bought the Sumatra several times, it is a bit pricey compared to the other K Cups but will buy 2 boxes when the local grocery store has a sale." in 1 review
  • "Even though the flavor is string it's not at all bitter." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of Starbucks dark coffees, this is one of my favorite K-cups." in 1 review
Mandy E.
My FAVORITE FAVORITE COFFEE!! i am obsessed with Sumatra. Starbucks is my fav and i love alot of their flavors but Sumatra is by far my favorite. Its string and bold and has a slight nutty spice i love. I brew it on strong on top of its already strong flavor and its perfect(my husband doesnt like it brewed strong though so its a taste preference i guess.) But it is definitely my go to coffee-usually two or three cups a day! So good!!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,066 reviews
I like another Brand of coffee but it doesn't come in the k-cup so I got this but it's too strong tasting. I'm going to buy the reusable filter so I can use my own brand. Wish I had known about that before ordering.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
I really like the taste of this coffee. It is more of a bolder taste which I prefer. Also like the convenience and ease of using these pods. Great for on the go and when you only need one cup. One of my favorites have been using for years. It is reasonably priced and can be found just about everywhere. I would recommend.
Reena B.
Xenia, OH
My mom first introduced me to this product and now every time I purchase Starbucks this is the product I buy. I love the taste but I also love how strong the taste is. Sometimes when I brew Starbucks at home, it doesn't taste the same as in store, but this one does! I would totally recommend this product!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
My daily drink! Sumatra is my favorite Starbucks dark roast. Smooth, earthy. Great taste. It’s finally available at Sam’s Club! STARBUCKS® Sumatra Earthy & Herbal K-Cups® Pods Don’t forget to check TJMaxx and Ross for Starbucks K-cups at a good discount!
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
Sumatra is my favorite blend from Starbucks Coffee. It has bold, rich flavor without being bitter. I think Starbucks K Cups are a great value, considering how much you would pay for a cup of coffee at a Starbucks store. This way you can have your Starbucks whenever you want!
Andrea A.
São Paulo
I really enjoy this roast from Starbucks, and it was the first time I bought this package- that is really nice. The taste is strong (so if you like soft taste, this is not for you!). I would totally but again,although I would prefer trying new tastes. :)
Brittany M.
Jackson
Literally the only K cup that give me a great caffeine jolt. It’s a very bold nutty flavor. Not much I would change about the product besides price. Little on the expensive side for k cups but it’s Starbucks, what do you expect. Will continue to buy
Maria d.
I hate Starbucks drip coffee. It is bitter and has too much caffeine. I especially hate their Verisimo machine and the pods that come with it. They break constantly (the pods) in the machine and leave you with coffee that has grounds in it.
Talisha C.
These were one of my first kcups that I tried for my kuerig. Love them and the quality is worth the price. They are a little stronger than I was expecting but good flavor. I will not be buying them again because they are too strong for me.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Does it have a strong bitter taste?
Kaley A.
What would you compare its flavor to? Is it a dark roast or what?

belk

belk was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.