BY STARBUCKS

Tasting Notes:   Earthy & Herbal. Flavor Intensity:   Extra Bold. Dark Roast Our most popular single-origin coffee is earthy and full-bodied, with a concentrated flavor and a deep, intense aroma. Enjoy it with a  stack of syrupy pancakes before the house wakes up. Like the Sumatran tiger, this coffee makes its presence known.  It’s big and bold with distinctive earthy aroma and lingering low notes.  The heavy, full body and concentrated herbal spice notes are hallmarks of great coffee from Sumatra and the pride of our most seasoned roasters. The Starbucks Story For more than 30 y.

• Where can I find starbucks bagged coffee?3 Answers
  • My favorite coffee is Starbucks Pikes Place, is the Sumat...3 Answers
  • Is this flavor very strong? I enjoy a very strong coffee,...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maya A.
This is one of my coffees to drink. It’s delicious, earthy and packs a mean punch in the caffeine department! Sometimes I mix this with bustelo coffee to really kick it up a notch.Whenever this coffee is on sale, I buy it.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks blends that you can buy. It is bold and strong without being bitter and gross. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they make it to store shelves. I don't know if its just a problem with the stores that stock Starbucks coffees or not.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
This flavor is so mild and smooth compared to the rest of the Starbucks flavors I actually really enjoy this one. Cream and sugar makes it a Heavenly treat in the morning or evening. I recommend this to all my friends and family that do not like a bold strong coffee.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffee blends. It is bold and strong without being gross and bitter. (Lots of bitterness should not really be present if its good coffee.) However, Starbucks coffee is often stale by the time it makes it to store shelves. :/
Himali B.
New York
I bought this Starbucks coffee Sumatra recently & loved it. The flavour is so rich & it's tastes delicious. I recommend this coffee to all my friends who love rich coffee flavour. It's great for the price & I absolutely recommend it to all cofee lovers.
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this coffee! It's a veryyy bold coffee, but very full of flavor. Consistent with the quality of other Starbuck's flavors. I make this using a French Press (not for the faint of heart), and it wakes me up! Recommend to others who enjoy a bold cup of brew!
Veronica S.
This is the only kind of coffee that we purchase. It has such a great, rich flavor. My husband and i prefer the dark roast coffee flavors. It has a great taste. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Starbucks Sumatra coffee has to be my most loved roast ever!! There is just something about it that gets my senses flowing. I work in a casino and when the brew of the day at the Starbucks there is Sumatra I can literally smell it at the other end!!! It's smooth yet bold like notes of strength and energy all in one. My favorite drink from Starbucks is a double red eye (It's a fresh drip with 2 shots of espresso added). Sumatra is the perfect companion to espresso!! They taste like heaven in a cup together, and Sumatra is one of the only blends I can actually drink black!! I would love to mimic the smell of this brew and make it into a perfume!!😍😍😍😍#Starbucks #coffeelove #Sumatra
Ivy W.
This is a dark, sexy coffee. It's 12AM, I am about to fall asleep, and my mouth is watering thinking about a hot cup of this sumatra. I can best describe the taste of this coffee as earthy. High body and not acidic.
Rachel G.
Spiro, OK
Sumatra is my favorite espresso and coffee bean roast. It's flavor it's bold but smooth, compliments well with any flavor syrup I've tried pairing it with. And Starbucks consistency of a quality product every time is something that can't be argued.
Emma S.
Is this flavor very strong? I enjoy a very strong coffee, usually with a little skimmed milk.
Melissa b.
E Millinocket, ME
Where can I find starbucks bagged coffee?
Julie R.
Kronenwetter , WI
My favorite coffee is Starbucks Pikes Place, is the Sumatra similar? How do they compare?
McKenzie O.
Pace, FL
After working at Starbucks for years, this was always my favorite. I'd love to find an alternative that's tasty, but with a lower price tag. What do you recommend?