BY STARBUCKS

Featuring the same rich, nutty flavor as the original, this sugar-free version of our Starbucks® Hazelnut Syrup adds sweetness and depth to any coffee beverage - and it tastes great with steamed milk, too. The 1-liter bottle includes a handy pump for... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda W.
Wilmer, AL
Very good. Sweet but doesn't have the sugar content. We use sugar replacement and this is always a hit in all recipes including cakes that I bake.
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Obviously not as good as sugar hazelnut, but the flavor is really good and comparable to fully sugared hazelnut. Expensive but good
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum. A delicious boost of hazelnut rich flavor for your favorite coffee treat! Winning addition, Starbucks!
Bianca F.
Cranmore Gardens, Aldershot
I have this every time I get a drink in the UK! Sugar free and carb free so perfect for my keto diet. Doesn’t taste artificial! Just wish we could buy the bottles in the UK!
Paloma L.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
I'm a Starbucks addict, whenever i can I stop by and buy a coffee, price is a little expensive, but I have a card of membership and all the syrups are free, the Hazelnut one is on my top! ♥ i recommend it for a hot latte!
Sunaisbel G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
esto me encanta  startnucks tiene un  caffe y bebidas  muy rico es muy rico siempre me paro en el camino cuando veo una tienda de estas para comprar alguna merienda para mi y mis hijos les encanta igual que ami lo disfruto mucho