Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Salted Caramel uploaded by Erika H.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Salted Caramel Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

• Where can I buy this??? This looks amazing. I've never tr...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Erika H.
This is a great option if you're looking for an alternative to regular hot chocolate. The only con is the price. But the flavor is not too sweet and comforting.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this! It is so rich and creamy! It is perfect on a cold day! It is a bit pricey but worth the expense. I would recommend this product!
Jessica B.
I really like the flavor of this mix. The only downside is that it really is best when made with milk. Be careful not to scald the milk!
Lea Z.
Bruce Twp, MI
Overly sweet hot chocolate! I prefer a darker tasting hot chocolate but if sugary is what you want this is the product for you!
Randi G.
Riley, KS
I absolutely LOVE this hot cocoa. The salted Carmel flavor is so delicious. Definitely a must have during the cold months!!
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI
This is delicious. They also make it on a K cup. I bought them for myself, and my boyfriend ebbed up drinking all of them!
sharon s.
Miami
I love this semi bitter hot chocolate. The tiny pieces of carmel are so smooth and not overly sweet. Holiday favorite.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This is the ONLY good thing from Starbucks. But the one from the actual store. I've never tried the at home stuff.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
I love Starbucks sea salt Carmel hot chocolate! So I am super excited to be able to try and make it at home!
Haleigh C.
OMG!!! this is just as good as getting it in store. It's hard to find but so worth the search.
Yelly D.