Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Salted Caramel uploaded by Erika H.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Salted Caramel Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

• Where can I buy this??? This looks amazing. I've never tr...1 Answers
Shelby L.
Saint Paul
This hot cocoa is indescribably amazing. I have it year round because I can't stay away! Most salted caramel products don't have a salty taste and personally wanting a saltier taste, I am in love with this hot cocoa because you can taste every single flavor present.
Shanda H.
Best store bought cocoa ever. It has a rich chocolatey taste without being fake. It tastes delicious stirred in with milk. The caramels add that extra bit of sweetness. Closest thing you can get to homemade cocoa-premade and store bought.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Best christmas gift. Super easy to make at home and tastes just as good as if you bought in store. Not as cheap as some instant hot cocoa but great price for the product. 100% recommend, especially around the holidays.
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
Starbucks caramel cocoa is the bomb. I love the taste of caramel in my drinks. It’s a little dicey but it’s well worth it. Great for those cool days or any days being honest. 11/10 great easy open packages.
Keisha C.
Newington, CT
I love all Starbucks hot cocoa flavors. I was originally put off by the word "salted," but decided to give it a try anyway, and boy was I surprised! This flavor is delicious. It's rich and creamy, with just the right amount of caramel....not too overpowering. I didn't even notice a salty taste. I've found that it's best to use milk in this and all of Starbucks flavored hot cocoas.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Not good. I do not like this hot cocoa mix. I followed the directions exactly and it was gross- tasted really chalky, not what I was hoping for in an expensive tin of hot cocoa!
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
Salted caramel hot chocolate. SALTED. CARAMEL. My daughter and I always get the Starbucks hot chocolate brand for cold days and nights here! It's a great tradition for us.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
I haven't tried this but it sounds amazing! I love hot chocolate in a can, especially from Starbucks! They always deliver premium quality products every time! I can't wait to buy some of this next time I go to the grocery store
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE Starbucks hot chocolate especially caramel flavor! This is a great gift for the holidays or even just for the cold months! It is a little pricey but worth it if you are a hot chocolate lover like I am!
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
I thought this was going to be a great mix with a sweet caramel flavor. Unfortunately it's just what I had heard from my friends, a less than desireable flavor. Really artificial.
Yelly D.