Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Salted Caramel uploaded by Erika H.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Salted Caramel Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

• Where can I buy this??? This looks amazing. I've never tried Star...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I discovered this a few years ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite winter treats. I make it with whole milk, add whipped cream and sea salt and it feels like I just got it from Starbucks. I don’t find that many of their flavored items sold in the grocery stores taste the same, but this is the exception. I love that it isn’t overly sweet like some hot chocolate and love the salty twist.
Miranda B.
Keizer, OR
I was starting to get tired of Hot Chocolate when a box of this showed up at my doorstep as a secret santa gift! I had to try it out, so I heated the milk and curled up by my fire with my cup of Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. My tastebuds were taking on a fabulous journey of sweet and salty goodness that I just had to get more!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This hot cocoa is one of my favorites to get during the holiday season!!! It's sweet but not too sweet with a hint of salt. The perfect combo! I've never seen it in a tin before, so I will definitely be on the lookout for it this season!
Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
I absolutely love this hot cocoa. It is delicious and perfect to sip on during the cold Halloween evening. Perfect for kids and great value for money. Highly recommended this hot cocoa. Add marshmallows for added Halloweeness
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE Starbucks hot chocolate especially caramel flavor! This is a great gift for the holidays or even just for the cold months! It is a little pricey but worth it if you are a hot chocolate lover like I am!
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
For a powder mix, it's really good. I wasn't sure how a hot chocolate mix from Starbucks would exactly turn out. I got the Salted Caramel one & it is really good. It doesn't taste exactly like the Salted Caramel Mocha you'd get at Starbucks but only because it's not coffee, but I'm tempted to try mixing it in coffee. It is overpriced being Starbucks, but I got it on sale at the grocery store. It's good for a more indulgent hot chocolate.
Keisha C.
Newington, CT
I love all Starbucks hot cocoa flavors. I was originally put off by the word "salted," but decided to give it a try anyway, and boy was I surprised! This flavor is delicious. It's rich and creamy, with just the right amount of caramel....not too overpowering. I didn't even notice a salty taste. I've found that it's best to use milk in this and all of Starbucks flavored hot cocoas.
Brandice T.
I'm all about light tastes, so this hot chocolate kinda rubbed me the wrong way. It has a very strong salt taste and a strong (but just a little bit weaker) caramel taste. It's true to its name. So if you love salted caramel flavors then you'll probably love this stuff.
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
It may be because I live in the South but it's a special time of year when the salted hot cocoa makes its way to the shelves every fall. I'm a sucker for buying this drink at the store and the take home version is SO close to it! It's a little expensive but still way cheaper than hitting the Starbucks window.
Jennifer C.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I'm not a huge fan of tin hot chocolate but this one was okay. It was chocolaty and had a nice hint of the caramel (although I which it was stronger and maybe a little saltier). Really though I'd rather just make my own hot chocolate. It's too easy and you almost always have the stuff on hand anyway
Yelly D.