Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Double Chocolate uploaded by K R.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Double Chocolate Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with the pleasing taste of the rich double chocolate. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

Alexis P.
Little falls, NJ
Review for: Hot Mix more...
This hot chocolate is perfect for a cold winter night. It’s rich, smooth, and full of flavor. This is my go-to when I make hot chocolate at home.
Kirstin L.
this Starbucks drink is very tasty and very chocolatey. i would recommend to chocolate lovers, but it is we what bitter. but I do like it alot.
Suchi R.
I am a big fan of this hot chocolate. It tastes yum with hot milk and also I like to make it cold and eat with my chocolate cereals.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Starbucks got chocolate is out of this world. So rich and delicious. These come in K cups as well and it so convenient. Love!
Bita M.
So chocolatey and rich. I love it. It's a winter must have. Goes great with milk and half and half.
Adriana c.
The best hot chocolate on the market. Tastes almost identical to the ones you order at Starbucks!
Savannah C.
Trenton
This is great for someone who likes intense flavors, honestly not that smooth even with milk
Kat G.
One of the worst hot chocolates ive ever had. I found it to be super bitter and not very chocolately. I had ordered this at Starbucks so I don’t know if it was the chocolate mix or how they made it. Won’t order it again.
reem e.
damietta
I have figured out the most orgasmic hot chocolate experience that is not too sweet, but deliciously rich! This is a definite part of the equation to which I add a packet of Land O Lakes double chocolate hot chocolate mix for an incredibly smooth, deliciously decadent and comforting beverage to enjoy for chocolate lovers! Nummy!!
savannah m.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
The chocolatiest hot chocolate I've ever tried. Super warming and comforting though admittedly a little sickly. Was definitely not disappointed in this product and think it would make an amazing stocking stuffer!
Bita M.
Is there a dark chocolate version of this drink? If so, did you like it?

back