Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Double Chocolate uploaded by K R.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Double Chocolate Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with the pleasing taste of the rich double chocolate. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

Tegan T.
Taylorsville
This reminds me of hot chocolate directly from Starbucks. It tasted very rich and chocolatey. Very satisfied with the product, and the price made it better. I would highly recommend this product, especially on a cold night!
Brittanie W.
Gresham, OR
I LOVE chocolate, so why wouldn't I love this double chocolate hot chocolate?! It is suppppper good but not too much. Perfect for a little sweet tooth or while sitting on the couch all bundled up watching a movie
Ambrosia R.
Edmond, OK
Seriously this is the best hot chocolate ! It's very rich without being overly sweet. I make my hot chocolate with half milk and half water . It is sort of expensive but definitely worth it!
Dianna G.
If you like your hot chocolate slightly bitter you’ll love this! I was hoping for a richer and slightly sweeter flavor. I was pretty disappointed as it was more expensive than what I normally purchase.
Marium S.
I always get mine from Costco during holiday season I enjoy this during winters during my cold days and whenever I feel like I want some my comfort food before bed or watching movie with my DH we both enjoy this alone or with coffee sometimes. Best hot chocolate. I love all hot chocolates Starbucks have. Thank you Starbucks for bringing us amazing stuff.
Catherine R.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Tin more...
The best hot chocolate that's still affordable! I love it by itself, making mochas with it, or adding either red wine or walnut liqueur to it if I want a little kick. It's so delicious any way you prepare it
Savannah C.
I got this hot chocolate in a big tin as a gift. I never finished it because I wanted to love the flavor but I didn't. It's definitely for someone who has a particular taste in chocolate. I like mine sweet. This is very bitter very rich it's a different kind of coco. I didn't enjoy it but others might.
Brittany E.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Tin more...
This hot chocolate is wonderfully decadent. The chocolate is rich and smooth. There's no super processed taste to this hot chocolate. Would definitely recommend for a sophisticated twist on classic cocoa.
rory d.
I really like starbucks but their hot chocolate isn't all that great iys a little too bitter for me. I really wish they could sweetened it up a little
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Bought this for a recent camping trip and it will be my new go to hit chocolate! Normally I go
For Swiss miss but this tastes
Much more chocolatey!
Bita M.
Is there a dark chocolate version of this drink? If so, did you like it?

back