Starbucks Starbucks Cocoa Tin, Double Chocolate uploaded by Kelly R.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Double Chocolate Cocoa is rich, velvety cocoa with decadent bits of real dark chocolate blended right it, with the pleasing taste of the rich double chocolate. This is a great high-quality, premium package of 7 servings in a 7 ounce tin. This is perfect for on-the-go hot cocoa either at the home or in the office. This cocoa was inspired by customers' favorite Starbucks coffeehouse beverages. Unlike other brands, we use approximately 40% cocoa, making it the #2 ingredient in our offerings. The cocoa is made with high-quality, premium ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable practices. Just like coffee, Starbucks Cocoa was designed to ensure a long-term supply of high-quality, ethically sourced cocoa which contributing positively to the environment and to cocoa-farming communities. As part of The Cocoa Practices program, our cocoa is included in a continuous improvement model that rewards the members of the supply chain for increasing scores year over year. see more...

Buy on Target*
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I can really only give this three stars, because as far as hot chocolate goes, this wasn't our family's favorite. It was on the bitter-side and we had to add SUGAR of all things to make it enjoyable. It almost felt like the product was mostly straight-up cocoa powder or something, with very little powdered milk or sugar. I felt like the quality of the product was very good, but the flavor just wasn't sweet enough for us. I am certain there are people out there who will LOVE it though, because not everyone prefers their hot cocoa to be as sweet as we do.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Delicious hot cocoa. Starbucks has one of the best “make at home” packets. Just add some hot milk and some marshmallows and you’re in for a treat. A little pricier than most but worth it. Highly recommended.
Lindsay L.
I got this as a gift and I love Starbucks and hot chocolate so I was excited to give it a try and had high expectations. Sad to say, I was extremely disappointed. It tasted chalky and wasn't sweet enough. It tasted more like straight cocoa powder than hot chocolate. I definitely wouldn't purchase this.
Brittanie W.
Troutdale, OR
I LOVE chocolate, so why wouldn't I love this double chocolate hot chocolate?! It is suppppper good but not too much. Perfect for a little sweet tooth or while sitting on the couch all bundled up watching a movie
Codi B.
I don’t mind this hot chocolate mix, but it’s definitely not my favorite. Just like Starbucks coffee imo, this tastes pretty bitter. Probably wouldn’t purchase again
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
This is a delicious and decadent at-home hot cocoa mix. The powder mix easily blends into milk for a rich, creamy, and smooth hot cocoa. I suggest warming the milk in the microwave for one minute and then stirring in the powder and microwaving for an additional minute for best results.
EMMSAYS M.
I always get mine from Costco during holiday season I enjoy this during winters during my cold days and whenever I feel like I want some my comfort food before bed or watching movie with my DH we both enjoy this alone or with coffee sometimes. Best hot chocolate. I love all hot chocolates Starbucks have. Thank you Starbucks for bringing us amazing stuff.
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
I always get this one when I go so I am make it my self at home. To make the double chocolate chip cookies. It's really delicious and real tasty. It's not so expensive if you know how to make it so you won't have to keep going and buying the one they make.
Brianne B.
This was given to me for Christmas and it’s great! The flavor is very strong and rich and with marshmallows, it’s the perfect hot chocolate mixture! I️ would recommend this product. I️t would be even better as a K-Cup though so it would already be blended.
Rain f.
santa clara
this makes great hot chocolate. I love the starbucks Cocoa tin double chocolate, it has a hint of dark chocolate which i like, and it is not overly sweet. it tastes good with both water and milk and i will definitely re-purchase this hot chocolate!
Bita M.
Is there a dark chocolate version of this drink? If so, did you like it?