Starbucks® Skinny Caramel Macchiato Iced Espresso 48 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by MJ B.

BY STARBUCKS #70 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• It prefer to go to Starbucks, where it made fresh on the spot or ...2 Answers
  • Is this any good? I get iced caramel macchiato all the time at S...3 Answers
daniella c.
Staten Island
If you’re a caramel & coffee lover like me, this iced caramel macchiato is the way to go. The beauty of it is drinking a Starbucks without having to leave your house. The skinny version always tasted better to me for some reason. You can buy this at target and any local grocery store.
joelle R.
Warren, RI
YUM!!! Perfect for ice coffee In the comfort of your own home. Really only purchase in the summer. If your thinking about buying it. Just do it! You won’t regret it. Taste a little different than the actual drink at Starbucks but I like it just as much.
ashley S.
I absolutely love the Skinny Caramel Macchiato Iced Espresso by Starbucks! I think that this is the perfect size (not to large, not to small), literally just perfect! I always make sure to grab one of these when I know i am pulling a late shift at work or studying late!
Rachael J.
I spend more money at Starbucks than anywhere else and I have to say, when I can’t make it there in the morning, this is the perfect substitute. It is delicious, creamy, and helps me prepare for the day ahead!
Nimi P.
New York , NY
So delicious! Always my choice when ordering a Starbucks. I tend to order with soy milk. It’s great hot or cold! It is very milky so I add an extra shot for my more tired days!
Emma S.
I love iced caramel macchiatos from starbucks and was so excited that these are being sold at my local supermarket! It tastes great with and without ice! They usually have them on sale (bogo 50% off etc) so I find myself never buying them at full price. Whats great is that one huge bottle is the price of ONE from an actual starbucks, so its definitely worth the price!
Karen B.
Huntington Pk, CA
I give this a 3 because nothing will be as good tasting as the original thing. I usually get a Caramel Macchiato with Soy Milk and an extra shot and it is amazing and will help me wake up in the mornings. Not that this sin't great but they don't make these with soy milk so I don't reach over to purchase in a grocery store really ever .
Stephanie Z.
Very good, doesn't taste exactly like Starbucks but it's still good, its better then just making it yourself flavor is delicious does need a little improvement but not so much I do recommended this.
Ashley H.
goodness, could life really get better? well when you crack this guy open it willl . the ease of just walking into the fridge throwing some ice in a cup , and pouring your favorite starbucks right in at home , its amazing , definitely worth a shot !
Kellie Ann L.
Winfield, WV
THIS IS EVERYTHING. I don’t live near a Starbucks, but I love a Starbucks macchiato in the morning, so being able to purchase these has been so nice! They taste delicious, but I have half the guilt! Definitely worth trying!
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
Is this any good? I get iced caramel macchiato all the time at Starbucks and love them, does this live up to the actual drink?
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
It prefer to go to Starbucks, where it made fresh on the spot or make my one at home.