Starbucks® Skinny Caramel Macchiato Chilled Espresso Beverage 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Michelle L.Starbucks® Skinny Caramel Macchiato Chilled Espresso Beverage 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Kayla K.

BY STARBUCKS

• Has anyone tried the non-skinny version? How does it comp...1 Answers
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I'm a Starbucks lover through and through so when they made these drinks I was so excited to try them. However they are a little to sweet for my liking! I usually dilute them with chilled black coffee. They are reasonably priced, and a nice treat for yourself ! But if you do not like sweet things you might need to dilute it
Farah J.
These drinks are amazing. During the summer me and my mom buy this from target and take a cup of ice with us to wherever we are headed. and it's so much cheaper than going to starbucks. I would love to see new flavors. I alwayskeep this in my fridge
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I LOVE this stuff!! Iced coffee is the best and all of Starbucks' chilled coffees are just amazing. Great taste! Definitely blows the other brands offered in grocery stores out of the water. I love the convenience of it already being made and ready to pour over ice.
Brenna Z.
I love this bottled drink! It is such a tasty treat on a warm day and I love the flavor! It is very delicious and not terrible expensive but could be a little cheaper. It is a big bottle though which helps and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Catherine J.
This drink is great if you don't feel like making coffee but don't want to spend $5 at Starbucks for one drink. You can easily get 5-6 drinks out of one bottle, more if you add milk or more coffee : )
Katie W.
Red Lion, PA
My favorite drink of all time. This is amazing for mornings I don’t have time to stop and get Starbucks. So happy they came out with this and the “skinny” version as well
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
This is supposed to be a skinny caramel macchiato with 8g of sugar per serving but holy wow is it superrrrrrr sweet!!!!!! I didnt expect it to be so ridiculously sweet. The taste is so strong that I can't even taste the coffee at all. Definitely a disappointment.
Alexandria C.
Sacramento, CA
This definitely gets the caffeinating job done in a pinch but does not compare to a regular macchiato. Up front the flavor is good and it's easy to drink.

The lingering flavor does have that "skinny" fake sugar flavor but I guess that's what you sacrifice when you want fewer calories.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
I love coffee but I've been leaning more and more towards espresso. Herein lies my problem, I can't make espresso every morning for myself and luckily I don't have to. Tastes super yummy and not bad on calories. Also the price really isn't horrible compared to buying coffee every morning.
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
Oh..oh...this stuff is yummy. If i go to starbucks this is my love from there. This holds its own for flavor, sweetness and strength. This chilled caramel macchiato tastes amazing. Love the flavor and compared to other pre made coffees this definitely rates #1
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
Has anyone tried the non-skinny version? How does it compare for taste? I love Starbucks in-store skinny, but the bottle stuff has a lingering sugar-free taste.