BY STARBUCKS

Never lose track of your straw again. These reusable straws feature a ridge at the bottom to prevent them from sliding out of your Grande Cold Cup lid. They make great stirrers, too. Stock up with a set of four. see more...

Starbucks Set of 4 Grande Cold Cup Straws

Start your review of Starbucks Set of 4 Grande Cold Cup Straws!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
North Olmsted , OH
Purchased at: Starbucks
I love that Starbucks makes replacement straws especially if you have kids that tend to chew on them. I normally put them In the dishwasher to clean and they come out great.
Wasco, CA
Love that I can buy replacement straws. My son tends to chew on the end and I'm great fun I don't have to re-buy a whole cup just to get a good straw. Straw itself is nice and sturdy. My cup took a lot of rough play before it actually bent and had to be replaced. Love that it can't fall out of the cup ( helpful when the kids have a hold of it). Love the nice green color.
Virginia Bch, VA
These straws are awesome. Very durable! I've broken a lot of other straws in my dishwasher, and these hold up! Since they are slightly smaller than other brands, they also fit nicely in almost any other cup, and can go inside of a can or bottle no problem! Love them! And I got mine on clearance, even better!
Rancho Mirage, CA
I use my Starbucks cups so much that I ended up investing in buying this pack of straws. It's great for when you feel like you need to switch out your straw. Not to mention I have cups that my kids drink out of and they tend to get very messy so it's nice to have extra straws at home.
Brooklyn park, Mn
I use these on a daily basis. I tend to lose straws for my cups with lids so having backups is a must. The best part is they're a little bigger at the bottom so you can't pull the straw out of the lid! Great for kids cuz they can't easily drop the cup either
I really like using these straws with my 24 oz Starbucks cold cup. I like the edge along the bottom, used to keep the straw in place. The hard plastic ensures it won't get squished by teeth if I hit a bump while driving.
1,153 reviews
I really like Starbucks reusable straws. They fit perfectly in my cups. The little stop at the end is great for getting the straw from being able to be removed from the cup easily.
Las Vegas, NV
Indispensable. I mysteriously lose straws sometimes, and I'm so glad I can grab a new one from my pack! They never scratch or fade and look gross. Thank you, Starbucks! :)
Missoula, MT
I am obsessed with starbucks products! Love that you get these in a pack since I go through them all the time and need to wash or lose them.
Columbia, SC
I love these straws They clean easily by going in the dishwasher and come out clean as a whistle I buy every time they go on sale

Starbucks Set of 4 Grande Cold Cup Straws

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email