Starbucks Seattle's Best Coffee Hazelnut Ground 12oz uploaded by Jamie S.

BY STARBUCKS

Seattle's Best Coffee Hazelnut Ground 12oz: Hazelnut Flavored Ground Coffee Nutty, sweet, indulgent see more...

• Is this very tasty? It looks like it would be good. It's it ligh...1 Answers
Katie G.
Wichita
Foodie Expert
Starbucks is a great place to go for any caffeine addict. Whether you're wanting coffee, tea, hot coco or a variety of bakery items, they have it all. It's easy for someone to find a drink that they enjoy, or to try a number of "trending" drinks. I like the app and use it regularly as well.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Foodie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice I love coffee I love Starbucks caffe it's diferen flavors affordable it's not expencers I would like to buy again I recommend it's good to the family and friends I would like to recommend others
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
Foodie Expert
Hazelnut coffee is my all time favorite flavor and the Seattle's Best Starbucks blend does not disappoint. Rich, aromatic, and flavorful--this coffee is the perfect blend between sweet and dark and will be sure to wake you up in the morning.
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
There is a very faint faint faint taste of hazelnut. Even with the creamer added. However it doesn't have a bitter taste like most flavored coffees have. It is not terrible, but i do not think it is the best either.
Talia F.
It's not a terrible coffee, but it's certainly not my favorite by any means. But it is better than some cheap run of the mill coffee brands.
Luis H.
Foodie Expert
Me encantan este cafe, hijo super bueno y delicioso. Siempre quiero hablar todos los días lo recomiendo a todas las personas que compran
Lee L.
Humble, TX
My morning go to, every morning. Can't get my pick me up without is. Just the right balance. Add cream and I'm out the door.
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
Seattle's best coffee tastes great, it affordable and you can find it everywhere. The hazelnut tastes really good.
Keren B.
Foodie Expert
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a little difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online, I use this product daily and I have been very good, it is sueva, cedoso, easy to handle and su
Jamie S.
Langley Moor, Durham
Foodie Expert
Did Starbucks purchase rights to Seattle's Best Coffee? Not sure why Starbucks is mentioned in the description. As far as I know they are both independent companies.  Seattle's Best Coffee is pretty sacred to the PNW. Seattle's Best coffee also doesn't have the same bitter taste as Starbucks, it tastes smoother and creamier to me.
Kimberly C.
Foodie Expert
Is this very tasty? It looks like it would be good. It's it light or dark roast?