Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerStarbucks
Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz

Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz

We crafted our creamer with cocoa and sweet caramel flavors, and added a hint of salt to pair perfectly with our coffee for a salty and sweet treat. Gender: unisex.

Does this taste just like the drink from starbucks?
Does you have to put sugar or it have it own kind of taste ?
Start your review of Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Cindy L.
Purchased at: Starbucks
I’m a truly fan of Starbucks ! Great service and always the best taste for my ice caramel macchiato
Duyen T.
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Target
The coffee creamer is super creamer. It taste amazing and I usually add to my iced coffee. The packaging is super pretty and designed a little different compared to other bottles. The price is a little higher than other coffee creamer. But totally worth it!
Jessica A.
Ypsilanti, MI
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Jessica A.
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let me start by saying I love Starbucks. Pre-covid I was a regular Starbucks customer and used the rewards app religiously... and I hate these creamers...with a passion. My first issue is the nutritional value. Yes, most flavored creamers are not the healthiest, but these creamers have 8+ ingredients, including oil, which make them extremely unhealthy compared to a more wholesome ingredient approach like some of the natural brands which average four, less processed, ingredients. The flavors of these creamers are not worth the additional calories and saturated fat. The other thing is the terrible packaging. I’m a bit of a fridge OCD. If my fridge isn’t organized and clean enough to photograph for a magazine then it gets an extremely thorough scrubbing. I am very particular about cleaning jars and lids to prevent any messes that end up in my fridge. That being said, every time I guiltily cave in and buy one of these creamers for the ‘new flavor’ I’m always extremely angry. The top mechanics allow the product to pour to the back of the lid, resulting in spills from the back of the top, on the counter, in your fridge....every. single. Time. The struggle is really, really, real.
ashley P.
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it's my first time purshase and it's became my favorite already! 😍😍 I bought that purshase from Walmart store at last week. I love that flavor of caramel and it's yummy-licious 🥰 absolutely I'll love to buy it again! highly recommended and good quality. #cozycup #coffeeclub
Mimi J.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Mimi J.
Starbucks cold brew are good anytime I’m in the mood for a something smooth yet fresh and delicious . The brand is high in price but they don’t skim on the quality. And it’s is a brand I trust to deliver great taste with freshness.
Hannah S.
Caledonia, MO
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Hannah S.
I love my starbucks! Even when I don't have time to get a Starbucks because of work I enjoy the creamer by them. I don't think the creamer taste exactly like starbucks, but it is pretty good. I have bought it several times. I wish it tasted more like starbucks but it will do!
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Karina Y.
Coffee from Starbucks is my favorite such a good taste to my coffee the slated caramel and mocha coffee.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer - 28 fl oz uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not as big of a fan as I thought I would be. No matter how little creamer I put in, it seems to be way to strong of a salty chocolate taste. Maybe I’m not for chocolate coffee but to me it’s a bit too strong tasting.
Roma S.
Floyd
i love this but the texture is kinda weird????????? like it’s a little bit gloppy if that makes sense. so i would make it more liquid to improve it and the taste on the other hand is amazing. i love it!
Graciela S.
miami
Purchased at: Publix
Exelente con un rico sabor a caramelo , tiene azúcar no es necesario hecharle al café lo recomiendo