Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa K-Cups uploaded by Kelli A.Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa K-Cups uploaded by Soraida C.Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa K-Cups uploaded by Norissa B.

BY STARBUCKS #17 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Layers of Rich, Indulgent Flavor. A new take on the classic warmer—velvety cocoa, perfectly complemented by a pinch of sea salt and a dash of natural caramel flavor. Inspired by the handcrafted beverage and created specially for your Keurig® machine, it’s a sweet chocolate sensation with a savory flair. see more...

• I am obsessed with the salted Carmel mocha's (Toffee nut ...3 Answers
  • Are these still available in stores or are they seasonal?...1 Answers
  • What is the average price of this? I usually avoid anythi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janeigne N.
Somebody gave me a few of these to try, along with some other flavors. This was the only flavor that I liked, and I liked it so well that I'm actually buying a box now! Some of the other flavored coffees I didn't even try because they used artificial flavors which I try to avoid. I like that this one is all natural flavors.!!
Melanie W.
This cocoa is so delicious, goes perfect with a little whipped cream if so desired and is great for those chilly/cold mornings or nights to help relax you and your tastebuds - Looove this flavor I recommend trying especially if you like the taste of caramels!!!!
Theresa A.
Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Keurig K-Cups, 16 Count I am so in love with a cup of this on a cold winter day. Salted caramel is a special treat that gives me a lift in the afternoon when the weather is pretty dreary. I love the convenience of not leaving the house for my drink as well as the ease of making a single serving. This is too sweet for my morning routine but just right as an afternoon pick me up.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I recently purchased this a couple days ago and I already love it. I know it's getting warmer outside, but this is perfect for the end of the night. The taste is rich, and the caramel definitely comes through. The only thing I didn't like was that it wasn't sweet enough. But if you add a little sugar, it will be fine. Will be purchasing again.
Lauren G.
OMG! This is absolutely delicious!! Normally I’m not a fan of Starbucks but this hot chocolate is so rich and flavorful. It has a thickness like it was made with milk and not water. You can taste the saltiness, the caramel, and the chocolate. No flavor overpowers the others. This is going to be my new afternoon treat.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Love this brand of k cups but this flavor is terrible haha. It tastes just like salted caramel chocolates do and unless you like those, you will not like this flavor. Price is fair and the brand is great otherwise.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
At first, I was really excited about these. The calorie and sugar content is surprisingly low. But then I looked at the ingredients and realized it has stevia in it. You can definitely taste the stevia in the aftertaste. Not a deal breaker but I was hoping for the real thing.
Daniel C.
I will tell you that this is the best cup of hot chocolate on the market today. I can't describe the sensationally taste it has . I had tried a free sample of it awhile back and it blew my mind . No other hot chocolate can come close
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
Starbucks salted caramel, is a delightful indulgence of flavors on a cold day. The chocolate and caramel is rich and filling and warms you down to your toes. It is also a much better chocolate flavor than other brands!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I love this K-Cup hot coco! The salted caramel flavor gives it a little something extra compared to regular hot coco and it goes down super smooth! Sometimes K-Cup hot coco can leave a sort of weird feeling in my mouth after I drink it but I've never had that feeling with any of the Starbucks hot coco K-Cups! These are so easy to just pop in and grab your cup once it's ready which is perfect after a cold day out when you just want to warm up as fast as you can!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
It seems as though salted carmel is the new taste, can you actually taste the salted carmel in the hot chocolate? I really want to try but dont want to waste my money if it disappoints. Thoughts?
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
How do I get these samples
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I am obsessed with the salted Carmel mocha's (Toffee nut and mocha) but how is the flavor of this Carmel hot chocolate?
Isis N.
Do you really get the flavor of caramel in this cocoa, or is it overpowered by the chocolate flavor?
Laura C.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm looking for nice hot cocoa that is not to rich in chocolate but doesn't taste to "powdery". I'm also not a coffee drinker. Does this have a coffee taste and is it just the "right" in between taste of rich but not powdery? If that makes sense...