BY STARBUCKS #80 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Medium-bodied with spicy dark-chocolate notes, hints of sweet citrus and heady floral aromas. Rwanda Rift Valley. Rwandan farmers, committed to improving the quality of their beans, are cultivating some truly amazing coffees. This one flourishes in the nutrient-rich soil--a stunning red in color--of Rwanda's Rift Valley. We love the elegant flavor it delivers to your cup and the promising future it brings to Rwanda's premium-coffee growers.

Buy on Amazon
Heidi C.
Kirkland, WA
Love the Starbucks Kcups, but wish they weren't so expensive. understandable, since it is a brand name, but it is always just more expensive than other similar k-cups that I don't purchase them.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I'm a major coffee drinker. I have at least two cups a day, if not much more. I prefer Starbucks because it has the high caffiene content and bold flavor that I love. The keurig isn't my favorite method of making coffee but if I'm going to use it, i prefer these k-cups. They are bold and strong, a nice kick when I'm on the go or in a rush.
Christen W.
Renton, WA
When I picked these K-cups up I was not expected anything special, however this flavor and the other single source varieties made a difference. When you drink your brewed coffee black you are apt to notice differences in taste. Most K-cups have a generic flavor but these taste like well brewed, not burnt, coffee every time. I gladly pay the premium for these to enjoy my morning coffee that much more.
Bernadette S.
Las Cruces, NM
Starbucks of course in general is my all time favorite. I usually like drinks make for me there in the store usually ones with syrups but I decided to try something new so I went with the Rwanda Rift Valley ground coffee, and man was I glad I tried something different! I would definitely recommend this to any coffee lover.
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
My husband talked me into buying this because it was on sale and he really wanted to try it. The taste is pretty bold and I'm more of a latte person, but my husband loves it!
Amal K.
Mmm. Coffee. Starbucks does not disappoint when it comes to this blend. The smell is perfect and the color is great. Not too acidic or bitter. I have tried many kinds from Starbucks and this is one of my favorites. I would definitely buy this one again.
Norma S.
Greeneville, TN
Great taste also not to strong enough to keep you awake and do your Thang best to drink in the morning and not at night if u wanna sleep other dose taste so amazing
Brooke H.
The Starbucks K cups are my all time favorite! Since I am dairy free my keurig comes in handy because I can make my coffee my way, and this way I still get my Starbucks any time id like!
Kristen C.
This is my husband's favorite all time coffee, I get this and we put in our k-cup for the keurig and then he has a great full body flavored coffee to take with him on his way to work and without the hassle of stopping and waiting in line.
Taylor S.
Montgomery, AL
I enjoy all Starbucks products! This product is a good brand and tastes very refreshing on an early morning and afternoon. Starbuck's product wakes me up and boosts my energy for time being!