BY STARBUCKS

Rwandan farmers, committed to improving the quality of their beans, are cultivating some truly amazing coffees. This one flourishes in the nutrient-rich soil--a stunning red in color--of Rwanda's Rift Valley. We love the elegant flavor it delivers to your cup and the promising future it brings to Rwanda's premium-coffee growers.

H.C. M.
Saint Charles, MO
It has a wonderful, rich flavor. In the morning, the first thing I do is make a cup of this coffee. It wakes me up instantly. It makes very happy. Later in the day, I have a cup as a reward for working hard and staying healthy. I would definitely recommend trying a cup if you haven't!
Jessica D.
talladega, al
Great taste, rich consistency and a party in my mouth. The coffee is amazing, It's s little more expensive, so it's a splurge. Strong dark taste, but probably medium strong for me. I really love the scent, too.
alana p.
I love the taste of this coffee and trying new flavors entice me. I can't live without my coffee so trying new flavors works for me. I would recommend this flavor to everyone.
Alyssa B.
Aston, PA
I like Starbucks , but like usual they didn't have the product I use listed here , I go to the actual Starbucks and by my coffee , not nake it at home , but it's good coffee , I usually drink their tea and it's amazing
Ella B.
Hamilton, OH
One of the best blend of coffees I've tasted in the last few years. Starbucks did a good job mirroring their in store coffees after the ones they serve in their cafes.
Desarae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The smell of this coffee in the bag is what got me purchase it. It is so rich in flavor and so delicious. I am a huge coffee drinker and this coffee is superb.
Serina A.
Harlingen, TX
I am so in love with this coffee! I drink it every morning sometimes twice a day. the flavor the smell ah, it's delicious. I definitely rexommend
Zainab B.
Rockwall, TX
Who does love Starbucks? They have one of the most best tasting coffees. I have a cup of this every morning to start of my day. Great product!
Francesca P.
Broadview, IL
This is really good coffee. It's also very easy to make and tastes just like the coffee from starbucks, but only it's s at your house.
Tracey L.
New Tazewell, TN
The smell of this coffee is amazing but I found it a little overwelming. I am more of a typical morning coffee type coffee drinker.