Starbucks Rinehart Targets 341 Mountain Grizzly Bear Self Healing Archery Target

BY STARBUCKS

Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
This bear omg. Cutest thing ever I'm so surprised I need to even leave a review for this. Just go and buy it!!! See for yourselves!!! Live a little. Be adventurous. BUY IT NOW!!! Ps. I may or may not have already bought 4 more.
Julia S.
Elkhart
Muito fofo e adoravel, adoro comer lá e como isso tem um sabor incrível, muito fofo...
Tifanny U.
I do not use it but I heard a lot of it I would like to try it and give it a lot of mekor my opinion I hope you give me the opportunity to try this great product
Isabelle L.
Moncton
This is so cute I can't believe I don't have this in my collection how very fantastic and adorable I must get one one day