Starbucks Reserve West Java Preanger Coffee uploaded by Andra C.

BY STARBUCKS

Experience divinely layered coffee from a Java mountain region called the abode of the gods." The beans are grown on volcanic mountainsides so steep and remote, motor scooters are used to transport the coffee to processing stations. Heavy rainfall, high humidity and cool temperatures culminate in a multilayered flavor. The beans are semi-washed with multiple drying stages further deepening the coffee s herbal complexity and milk-chocolate sweetness. see more...

Mia R.
Zanesville, OH
I mean it's rare I drink coffee but I wouldn't recommend this flavor it isn't that great
Andrea A.
El Paso, TX
Hehsb she is eusysv dudjdv wirjx dirudbs txt the the even he free him ing 23rd high dba
Elysabeth R.
Lynnfield, MA
I did not like this coffee. It had no flavor and it was so over priced! Do not buy this
McKenzi P.
Weston, WV
I;ve never had this specific coffee but I'm sure its great since it is starbucks!!!!!!!
Rachel F.
Love the Starbucks reserve coffees. They are expensive but a nice treat #influenster
alicia p.
Port Moody, BC
Wow!!!!I like Starbucks and didn't think they could surprise me with something new that tastes great but they did. This is an awesome coffee for your morning wake up. The packaging looks nice and cheerful. I would totally recommend to others.
Margarita R.
Squamish, BC
Loved the boldness of this coffee! It tasted great and smooth! The packaging was beautiful and the product was limited edition.
Laura B.
Kilcolgan, County Galway
Great way to start your day!

I always know when I buy Starbucks that the quality will be consistent. I really liked this one.
Holly D.
I love coffee, and this is by far my favorite one, the flavor Is just amazing, and it isn't that affordable
Ivana M.
I do not purchase coffee to make at home from Starbucks. i buy it made there and it is the best coffee.