Starbucks Reserve West Java Preanger Coffee uploaded by Andra C.

BY STARBUCKS

Experience divinely layered coffee from a Java mountain region called the abode of the gods." The beans are grown on volcanic mountainsides so steep and remote, motor scooters are used to transport the coffee to processing stations. Heavy rainfall, high humidity and cool temperatures culminate in a multilayered flavor. The beans are semi-washed with multiple drying stages further deepening the coffee s herbal complexity and milk-chocolate sweetness. see more...

sundas z.
Fresh Meadows, NY
My favorite coffee of all time .I can never say no to this no matter ed here I am how I am .it is what it is .love this
Zandra R.
Philadelphia, PA
This coffee is amazing. Great notes, great smell. Drink it black or with a tiny bit of cream for the best experience.
Tiffany H.
Covington, WA
I love Starbucks' Reserve line of coffee. The flavor is fabulous. The West Java Preanger coffee is smooth and bold.
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia , PA
I cannot recommend enough any of the reserve coffees. They all have such bold flavors that you cannot get elsewhere
Charlotte M.
Hendersonville, TN
Starbucks has some special roasted coffees. my favorites are medium roast. I cold brew my coffee on bag at a time
Angela F.
Are you a starbucks drinker if not you really should be.you really can not beat it.this is a really great coffee.
Lesly R.
Antelope, CA
I did not like this coffee, I wanted to try it instead of going out to buy one every day but it isn't the same.
Mia B.
Wheaton, IL
Love this coffee worth a few extra dollars. Dark and strong with out the bitterness. Love it in the morning
Goral J.
Iselin, NJ
Anythink from this line is my favorite! I absolutely love starbucks coffe! only coffee that can wake me up
Nena S.
Tempe, AZ
This is qualify product fiestas bucks has a great sting taste for any coffee lover and it's very affordable