Starbucks Reserve West Java Preanger Coffee uploaded by Andra C.

BY STARBUCKS

Experience divinely layered coffee from a Java mountain region called the abode of the gods." The beans are grown on volcanic mountainsides so steep and remote, motor scooters are used to transport the coffee to processing stations. Heavy rainfall, high humidity and cool temperatures culminate in a multilayered flavor. The beans are semi-washed with multiple drying stages further deepening the coffee s herbal complexity and milk-chocolate sweetness. see more...

Morgan B.
mcdonough, GA
Delicious, the perfect coffee. Love to use it in my french press for overnight cold brewed coffee! Delicious, the perfect coffee. Love to use it in my french press for overnight cold brewed coffee! Delicious, the perfect coffee. Love to use it in my french press for overnight cold brewed coffee!
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
My parents love Starbucks coffee and I send him a gift card every Christmas and birthdays and they use it for this coffee. My parents even do the subscription box and they get a new reserve coffee every month. They love different flavors and they are basically addicts.
Amy J.
Banner Elk, NC
Glorious. Still has that classic (and I don't mean that in a good way) "burnt" Starbucks taste, but this is a mean bag of beans. I really love this on days that I feel like I really want my coffee to be an "experience".
Sara J.
Indianapolis , In
I absolutely love the west java. Out of the three new reserve flavors this one is my favorite! It has a great drinkability-- good for black coffee or with a touch of cream. Delicious chocolate undertones as well.
Laura O.
Some of the best coffee I've ever had! This makes their other roasts practically obsolete, imho. I've found the best way to prepare this is with a french press method or a pour-over. So yummy, I could literally drink it all day, every day.
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
I'm a little biased because I work at Starbucks. But even if I didn't, this would be my first choice for coffee. It's almost always the only coffee I drink. It's funny though, because I've never heard of over half of the ground coffee flavors on this list. I've only ever seen/sold Decaf, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, Dark Roast, and Reg. It would be awesome if we had all of these other flavors.
Nicole T.
I really like the flavor of this coffee. It almost tastes like hot chocolate. I love Starbucks Coffee but this is my favorite premium blend that they offer
Rochelle S.
I am in love with Starbucks Reserve west Java. It gives me that great wake up and get up to start your day feeling. The taste is smooth and rich.
dick l.
Rochester, NY
I love most starbucks coffee this has to be my favorite. Nice strong taste.great way to start the day with a mug in the car on the way to work.
Erin F.
Seabrook, NH
Amazing roast I would die without my Starbucks! Need to keep some at home for when don't want to go out, great for making coffee or espresso