Starbucks Reserve Per? Bagua Grande Coffee

by Starbucks

With pronounced aromatic floral and citrus top notes, this Peruvian coffee is unlike any we ve tried. In the northeast region of Peru, near the Ecuadorian border, the mountains of Amazonas dominate the landscape. The area s high-grown coffee is known locally as Kuelap, or from the clouds, a fitting label for beans harvested at elevations up to 6,000 feet. This lot, consisting of heirloom Typica and Catuai varietals, comes to us from a select group of 90 smallholders, all members of the indigenous Chachapoyas tribe. Their stewardship culminates in a coffee that differs from many others we ve cupped from Peru, with more pronounced aromatic florals and citrus top notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Reserve Per? Bagua Grande Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
Starbucks es lo maximo en cafe solo lo puedo comparar con los nescafe lo he comprado en diversas partes del mundo y lo recomiendo muchisimo
Lovettsville, VA
I'm from Trujillo Peru. It reminded me of when I was there for the summer, drinking hot coffee in the morning with some pan con chorrizo
Seatac, WA
This was the very first Reserve coffee I fell in love with at Starbucks. It's delicious as a plain black coffee, iced or as espresso.
Tampa, FL
I am in love with star buck get it every morning love it so much can't live without it must have for morning its very affordable
Atlanta, GA
I'm in love with this stuff. It taste just like Peruvian coffee, and the smell is soooo good. I could live drinking this everyday
Jacksonville, FL
Starbucks Corporation is an American coffee company and coffeehouse chain. Starbucks was founded in Seattle, Washington in 1971
Grant, MI
Beautiful robust flavor and it has a beautiful package it comes in and is wonderful to drink every day . always want more.
Jonesboro, GA
OMG, starbucks is life. I would drink it everyday if I could. I just have to have it all the time especially this product.
Austin, TX
I love being there caffeine Prado's and there briefed is so so amazing I just can't. Get More in love with there caffeine
Starbucks is really really good i love there vainilaa bean it is one of my weakness.I am totally in love with starbucks.

Looking for your answer?