BY STARBUCKS

Discover the lush complexity and natural berry flavors of rare sun-dried coffee from Ethiopia. Ethiopia has long been celebrated for its washed coffees. Yet in the Wote Konga area, a cooperative of coffee farmers is using a natural-drying process laying whole cherries in the sun to coax out their natural berry flavors. The farmers go one step further by covering the fruit to slow the drying process. The result is an extraordinary cup with greater complexity and a lush, lingering sweetness. see more...

Ashly C.
The fact that it I you can get qbe do I have get my hair done is and I love you it would be mean
Irene O.
New Orleans, LA
This coffee is amazing with chocolate and Berries! It makes a good desert and breakfast coffee!
Preety K.
I love coffee so this strong blend is a great way to wake me up in the mornings! Super yummy!
Jessica M.
Lowellville, OH
Nice strong coffee. Not over roasted like some dark roasts tend to be. Overall two thumbs up
Jack F.
Dumont, NJ
Very good coffee. Pretty dark, but roasted well. Tastes great when you use a french press.
Haleigh-rose D.
San Francisco, CA
Brews a strong, smooth cup of coffee. I can't be productive without my Starbucks coffee.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Medium roast, not a strong after taste. Smooth, crisp taste. Pairs well with coffee cake
Erica W.
Wauwatosa, WI
This stuff is pretty good, I drink my coffee black so I love its bold robust flavor.
Marina B.
One of the better Starbucks blends. Strong enough for me , but not too strong.
Angie D.
Creo que este es algo locochon y hippie me gusta cuando quiero pensar y darme un gustito esta fuerte el sabor, como si el cafe me fuera a dar las repespuestas de los que siento quisiera tener un starbuks mas cerca de mi casa y poder ir mas segiluido a meditar.