BY STARBUCKS

Discover the lush complexity and natural berry flavors of rare sun-dried coffee from Ethiopia. Ethiopia has long been celebrated for its washed coffees. Yet in the Wote Konga area, a cooperative of coffee farmers is using a natural-drying process laying whole cherries in the sun to coax out their natural berry flavors. The farmers go one step further by covering the fruit to slow the drying process. The result is an extraordinary cup with greater complexity and a lush, lingering sweetness. see more...

Tanner S.
Des Moines, IA
When I tried this coffee for the first time it took me by surprise and I was very impressed with how it tasted it was Bold with a nice and rich tone to it and now I've bought it ever since.
Shannon S.
Okeechobee, FL
This coffee had a nice flavor but so strong, I'm not sure I'd buy it again and the bag I have will last awhile since I will use it just on days I feel a need for the stronger flavor.
Lauren N.
Massapequa Pk, NY
We had an expensive coffee subscription and our favorites were the beans from Ethiopia. Since Starbucks started selling this coffee, we have ended our expensive subscription.
Donna D.
Love to go to starbucks and have someone else do all the work but its also nice to have some starbucks coffee at home, never tastes quite the same but good
Jessica A.
Lindenhurst, NY
I'm not terribly sensitive to caffeine, but after drinking a decent sized cup of coffee (with milk and sugar), i immediately wound up with a headache.
Jade W.
Bellingham, WA
This is my favorite blend of starbucks coffee. Its a little citrus-y and rich and just has amazing flavor. It exceeded my expectations for sure.
Karen S.
Austin
I had a flight and out of the three, this was the best, Brazil came in second. It had nice, natural sweet notes without being overly sweet.
Maisa S.
STarbucks is even better brewed at home, if you can believe it! I love saving money on my morning coffee by buying this pack for myself.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love Starbucks coffee. Once you drink it other coffees can't match up to it. Only thing is that Starbucks tends to give me heartburn
Rachel B.
The flavor of this coffee was amazing, and there was no acidic aftertaste. It's an expensive blend, but it's nice to treat yourself.