BY STARBUCKS

Discover the lush complexity and natural berry flavors of rare sun-dried coffee from Ethiopia. Ethiopia has long been celebrated for its washed coffees. Yet in the Wote Konga area, a cooperative of coffee farmers is using a natural-drying process laying whole cherries in the sun to coax out their natural berry flavors. The farmers go one step further by covering the fruit to slow the drying process. The result is an extraordinary cup with greater complexity and a lush, lingering sweetness. see more...

Shannon S.
Okeechobee, FL
This coffee had a nice flavor but so strong, I'm not sure I'd buy it again and the bag I have will last awhile since I will use it just on days I feel a need for the stronger flavor.
Lauren N.
Massapequa Pk, NY
We had an expensive coffee subscription and our favorites were the beans from Ethiopia. Since Starbucks started selling this coffee, we have ended our expensive subscription.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
Starbucks is good but not really a fan. Now the flavored ones are good. Little expensive but worth it.
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
This is a robust coffee with attitude and smooth perfection.. Another quality coffee from Starbucks
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Foodie Expert
Medium roast, not a strong after taste. Smooth, crisp taste. Pairs well with coffee cake
Rosamelia P.
Foodie Expert
me encanta este café es un sabor fuerte para los que de verdad aman un cafe puro, el aroma es delicioso y penetrante, el empaque es bonito aunque me gustaria que fuera mas cantidad, es delicioso caliente y sin duda uno de mis favoritos en esta categoria aunque yo prefiero los cafes frios y achocolatados
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I am in love with this coffee. It has a great flavor and is strong just like I like it. It is not so strong that its bitter and that is a problem i sometimes face when I drink some strong coffees; but this coffee has a great taste. I will definitely be buying this one again and again and I highly recommend it to all
Eileen K.
Bayonne, NJ
Tried this in the store, and really enjoyed the flavor. It is expensive, but if you love coffee this is worth a try. I'm a repeat customer of starbucks, but would only grab this particular drink if really in the mood for something dark and rich.
DENISE K.
Foodie Expert
I had this Ethiopia Konga Coffee this morning and can I say that STARBUCKS KNOWS HOW TO WAKE ME UP!!!! This packed the punch I needed to get a headstart on my day! You must try any of Starbucks' coffees especially this one!
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Ethiopian coffee is world renound and this coffee upholds the good name! If anyone ever has the chance and they happen to be in Philadelphia mozy your way on down into Chinatown in Ray's coffee shop, their Ethiopian blend was the first I ever had which made me fall in love with this blend!