BY STARBUCKS

Discover the lush complexity and natural berry flavors of rare sun-dried coffee from Ethiopia. Ethiopia has long been celebrated for its washed coffees. Yet in the Wote Konga area, a cooperative of coffee farmers is using a natural-drying process laying whole cherries in the sun to coax out their natural berry flavors. The farmers go one step further by covering the fruit to slow the drying process. The result is an extraordinary cup with greater complexity and a lush, lingering sweetness. see more...

Rosamelia P.
me encanta este café es un sabor fuerte para los que de verdad aman un cafe puro, el aroma es delicioso y penetrante, el empaque es bonito aunque me gustaria que fuera mas cantidad, es delicioso caliente y sin duda uno de mis favoritos en esta categoria aunque yo prefiero los cafes frios y achocolatados
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I am in love with this coffee. It has a great flavor and is strong just like I like it. It is not so strong that its bitter and that is a problem i sometimes face when I drink some strong coffees; but this coffee has a great taste. I will definitely be buying this one again and again and I highly recommend it to all
Eileen K.
Bayonne, NJ
Tried this in the store, and really enjoyed the flavor. It is expensive, but if you love coffee this is worth a try. I'm a repeat customer of starbucks, but would only grab this particular drink if really in the mood for something dark and rich.
DENISE K.
I had this Ethiopia Konga Coffee this morning and can I say that STARBUCKS KNOWS HOW TO WAKE ME UP!!!! This packed the punch I needed to get a headstart on my day! You must try any of Starbucks' coffees especially this one!
Jacqueline K.
Yorktown, VA
Ethiopian coffee is world renound and this coffee upholds the good name! If anyone ever has the chance and they happen to be in Philadelphia mozy your way on down into Chinatown in Ray's coffee shop, their Ethiopian blend was the first I ever had which made me fall in love with this blend!
Allie O.
Buford, GA
Starbucks reserve blends are best served from a Clover but when you don't have a clover machine in your kitchen this would taste best made from a French press. The oils and roast have a distinct taste and makes for an amazing coffee experience.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this reserve blend!

It has all the flavors of a true Ethiopian coffee. I had this iced with a dash of coconut milk. It was Clover brewed and THAT was a beautiful process! This coffee is almost double the price with the clover brew but it is so worth it. The flavor was perfect.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
All of the Starbucks reserve line coffees are great. I love the depth of flavors in this blend and since I have my own burr grinder it makes the most smooth coffee that I have tasted in a long time.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
The imitation was cute, but nah. Being Ethiopian, when my family members come to visit in the states, they [knowing I love it ]bring coffee . When this was released, I was so excited to try it, but was surely disappointed. I wasn't expecting it to be exact, but at least close
Brittany C.
Colbert, GA
I can't even with this coffee. Delicious isn't a good enough word. My mouth is literally watering thinking about the taste. Now I must make some!!/If you haven't tried this coffee, you MUST!!