BY STARBUCKS

New. Very Berry Hibiscus with Other Natural Flavors Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage. Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract. Contains 6 Packets. Made with Real Fruit. Enjoy on Bicycle Rides or Swinging on the Porch. Experience Coffee and Refreshment as Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Rethink How You Re-Energize Star.

STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Very Berry Hibiscus VIA® Ready Brew
  • "I wasn't too impressed with Valencia Orange, but Very Berry Hibiscus tasted absolutely amazing with a few ice cubes on a hot day. " in 19 reviews
  • "I keep these around in my car or at work when I can't leave to Starbucks if I want to haveflavor in my water bottle under pretty affordable " in 11 reviews
  • "You can get other products that taste very good that are cheaper, but the strawberry lemonade flavor is my favorite and I haven't found another powdered drink that compares to that one. " in 7 reviews
  • "these are very good when iced my boys love them and my husband as well perfect to have in the pantry for a quick drink mix " in 6 reviews
  • "I was not a big fan of these, the flavor want there for me it tasted very sour, and after I kept adding water it diluted the flavor, id rather go to Starbucks and have them make it" in 5 reviews
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
I can’t really say much about the ready brew but I can’t definitely talk about the real Starbucks very berry drink! I am absolutely addicted to this tea!!! If you guys didn’t know the biggest size Starbucks have for teas is a Tentra. It’s a citrusy flavor so delicious and of course with your fresh fruit inside your cup. ENJOY!
Janelle G.
This is one of my favorite teas! It has caffeine in it and if you add berries it’s even better. It doesn’t leave that bad breath that coffee does after drinking it. It’s the perfect pick-me-up if you’re into fruity drinks.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
I enjoy the refreshing drinks that Starbucks has come out with. I occasionally find them available at a Grocery store. I usually take a drive to my local Starbucks and order one there. I recommend these drinks to my friends and definitely recommend this instead of alcohol.
Paige K.
This is my favorite Starbucks drink, and this product makes it possible to attain without having to wait in line at a Starbucks! It is so yummy and true to taste, I really enjoy drinking this! It makes me feel refreshed like the name.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Way cheaper than getting one in person, very convenient, and amazing taste! If you love to get these in person, I would consider grabbing these instead! They will save you a lot of money. They are super simple and easy to use also!
Gabriela i.
I have a love hate relationship since I am hispanic and it does not meet my agua de jamaica standars but for what it is, it's good. I was let down since it tastes a little bit too fruity for me but still an ok flavor. If you aren't looking for 100% authentic Jamaica water then this will taste great to you and i'd recommend it.
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These do not taste like the actual drink and I’m very upset with it bc that’s what I bought them for! Would definitely not repurchase... it has taken me for ever to go thru them. Price point is around 7.
Ambrosia R.
Texarkana, AR
If you do not like coffee this is a great way to go! Or if you do like coffee. I love coffee but I still get this at least twice a week. It’s not too sweet. It is very good! You need to try it.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I am so in love with this product!!! I love that its so convenient, yet flavorful at the same time.  Although it is more on the pricier side it is well worth the money you spend.    If you cant get to a starbucks this is a great alternative!  I most definitely would purchase this again!
Angelica Renae D.
this is a great drink to start your day off with and is super refreshing during hot summers as well. its easy to bring with you anywhere and is always satisfying.
Brooke B.
Are these good?
Jazmin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Passion Tea Lemonade With Raspberry OR this?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I get this at?? I can't find it no where's?
Alexandria S.
Do you feel more energetic from this? Or do you just drink it for taste?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't tried this yet, but I do like Starbucks tea (not a coffee drinker). Would anyone recommend this?

back