BY STARBUCKS #88 in Juice

New. Very Berry Hibiscus with Other Natural Flavors Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage. Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract. Contains 6 Packets. Made with Real Fruit. Enjoy on Bicycle Rides or Swinging on the Porch. Experience Coffee and Refreshment as Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Rethink How You Re-Energize Star.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I wasn't too impressed with Valencia Orange, but Very Berry Hibiscus tasted absolutely amazing with a few ice cubes on a hot day. " in 19 reviews
  • "I keep these around in my car or at work when I can't leave to Starbucks if I want to haveflavor in my water bottle under pretty affordable " in 11 reviews
  • "You can get other products that taste very good that are cheaper, but the strawberry lemonade flavor is my favorite and I haven't found another powdered drink that compares to that one. " in 7 reviews
  • "these are very good when iced my boys love them and my husband as well perfect to have in the pantry for a quick drink mix " in 6 reviews
  • "I was not a big fan of these, the flavor want there for me it tasted very sour, and after I kept adding water it diluted the flavor, id rather go to Starbucks and have them make it" in 5 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is my favorite non coffee drink to get at Starbucks and I love the instant packs for when I’m at home or on the go, especially because I live and work in a town with no Starbucks. They’re super easy to use/make, and have a wonderful taste as well. When you consider how much a drink is at Starbucks, I don’t think that the price is bad, very reasonable in fact.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I am so in love with this product!!! I love that its so convenient, yet flavorful at the same time.  Although it is more on the pricier side it is well worth the money you spend.    If you cant get to a starbucks this is a great alternative!  I most definitely would purchase this again!
Janelle G.
This is one of my favorite teas! It has caffeine in it and if you add berries it’s even better. It doesn’t leave that bad breath that coffee does after drinking it. It’s the perfect pick-me-up if you’re into fruity drinks.
Victoria L.
Townsend
I enjoy the refreshing drinks that Starbucks has come out with. I occasionally find them available at a Grocery store. I usually take a drive to my local Starbucks and order one there. I recommend these drinks to my friends and definitely recommend this instead of alcohol.
Kara D.
I'm not usually a fan of these drink powder, flavor things, but this one has impressed me.

This flavor is my favourite so far. They're simple and easy-to-use, making them great for on the go.

It seems healthier than some other drink alternatives as well.

Great flavor. Highly recommend!
Paige K.
This is my favorite Starbucks drink, and this product makes it possible to attain without having to wait in line at a Starbucks! It is so yummy and true to taste, I really enjoy drinking this! It makes me feel refreshed like the name.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Way cheaper than getting one in person, very convenient, and amazing taste! If you love to get these in person, I would consider grabbing these instead! They will save you a lot of money. They are super simple and easy to use also!
Sabrina M.
State College
The boys in my house suck these down so quickly you aren't even able to really enjoy it unless you hide it from them. I like the flavor and usually can add a bit more water and get the pack to stretch a bit farther than the suggested serving size. Good for making in a big pitcher with a few packs or smaller bottles to take with you.
Gabriela i.
I have a love hate relationship since I am hispanic and it does not meet my agua de jamaica standars but for what it is, it's good. I was let down since it tastes a little bit too fruity for me but still an ok flavor. If you aren't looking for 100% authentic Jamaica water then this will taste great to you and i'd recommend it.
Jennifer K.
my favorite drink at starbucks! if you are looking for a nice refreshing drink this one is for you!! I wish they didn’t put as much ice in it as they do but you can always say less ice! i recommend this to everyone!
Brooke B.
Are these good?
Jazmin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Passion Tea Lemonade With Raspberry OR this?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I get this at?? I can't find it no where's?
Alexandria S.
Do you feel more energetic from this? Or do you just drink it for taste?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't tried this yet, but I do like Starbucks tea (not a coffee drinker). Would anyone recommend this?