STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Valencia Orange VIA® Ready Brew uploaded by Kim R.STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Valencia Orange VIA® Ready Brew uploaded by Vianny S.STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Valencia Orange VIA® Ready Brew uploaded by Michelle O.

BY STARBUCKS

Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage br Ready Brew Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract 2 Made with Real Fruit 3 With Other Natural Flavors With friends. With sunsets. Refreshment, Wherever the Moment Takes You br Starbucks VIA Refreshers Valencia Orange combines the flavors of Valencia and clementine oranges with hints of cardamom, jasmine and apricot, and natural energy from green unroasted coffee beans. It s a breakthrough in instant refreshment that tastes nothing like coffee. Light, juicy and thirst-quenching. With a natural boost of caffeine to reenergize you. Experience coffee and refreshment as never before. br -Howard Schultz, Chairman President and Chief Executive Officer 5 - .736oz Packets ~ Total Net Wt. 3.68oz

Lexi B.
Lexington , KY
I still wish they had this kind at the store!! I loved the way it tasted! We used to add strawberry syrup to it and it was incredible! The Togo packs are really good too, but not the same as they aren’t made in store. I really like them bc I feel like there’s not so much caffeine in them that you get jittery but it gets you through a work day!
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
Valencia Orange refreshers wake me up when regular coffee can’t. The bite of the orange and the green coffee get me going! I wish Starbucks still sold this in their stores, they’re hard to find!
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
WHY DID STARBUCKS DISCONTINUE THESE!? This was my absolute favorite drink to buy AT Starbucks, but then they discontinued this and now I buy the packets when I want one really bad. It still tastes the same, and is probably cheaper to buy the packets instead, but I still wish I could go to the store and order this. I could drink this a million times and never get tired of it!
Lindsey C.
Henderson , NV
This is a good summer drink to try out it so amazing yes $2.99 home goods. Lasvegas Nevada Henderson first time buyers who will buy again yes taste so amazing it did it's worth it
Abously would recommend
Olivia P.
New York
It was way too sweet. It tasted just like pure sugar just like a lot of Starbucks' fancy drinks . It did not meet my expectations at all. It i were to change it I would take out all the added sweetener.
Vianny S.
A friend of mine gave me one of this to try when I was having a not so tasty drink and it totally made my drink drinkable.
You can taste the orange and it is not overpowering, it taste like orange juice. I didn't feel any difference on the caffeine content but the it tasted good so I was good with it
Jessica L.
Nashua, NH
Compared to the Valencia Orange refreshers hand crafted in store, these don't quite hit the mark. They always leave me with major heartburn and are not nearly as delicious as the freshly made ones in store. I was hoping for so much more and was let down. I even tried diluting it some more, but it was still nowhere near the taste of the fresh made ones.
Austin P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these soooooo much! For anyone who doesn't/can't drink coffee but still wants/needs caffeine, THIS is the drink for you! I drink this most of the times I go to Starbucks and just had to buy it so that I could make it at home. 10/10
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
My life is complete! Starbucks via now has the Valencia Orange Refreshers! FINALLY. This is my favorite flavor, and it tastes just like store version! Tangy and sweet! Perfect for a pick-me-up boost! However, they are difficult to get completely dissolved.. it takes a lot of time and work. This is with all flavors, not just orange.
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I absolutely love the Valencia Orange refreshers and am so disappointed that they stopped selling them in store! I don't always finish my coffees (i know i know) but any time i get one of these its gone within five minutes so I'm glad i can make them at home now.
Do you actually have the Valencia Orange Refreshers? Do you have the Lime Rechargers? What is price of Lime?

Amazon