BY STARBUCKS #27 in Energy Drinks

Sparkling raspberry and pomegranate juices with revitalizing energy.

Bursting with berry flavors and energizing caffeine, this sparkling beverage makes a thirst-quenching alternative. And Starbucks Refreshers™ Raspberry Pomegranate is fortified with three B vitamins plus Vitamin C—for a revitalizing treat you can feel good about.

• I do not drink coffee, but does this have a coffee taste ...1 Answers
  • Does it tastes like their teas? Does it actually give you...1 Answers
  • I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks Refreshers are a favorite drink of mine at their coffeehouse so I was happy to see it in the stores. The first time I tried it I was amazed by the delicious flavor and how closely it tasted to the one they freshly make. It was a very refreshing drink and I love that it's made with green coffee! I didn't feel energized throughout the day but still love this drink.
Allie B.
Evansville
Love all of these refreshers in the can! I think they are much tastier than the refreshers you can buy at a Starbucks location. So tasty, bubbly, and a sweat treat. Provides a great burst of natural flavor. I will occasionally repurchase when in the need of some energy.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Its like juice but sparkly and with energy! I love the way these taste.  However, I can't really say I feel a jolt out of them but that could be a good thing.  If anything, it may provide a smooth and clean energy increase without the terrible jitters.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks Refreshers are really, really good. I definitely prefer them to coffee, because as the name suggests, they're actually refreshing and don't ever give me a headache like coffee sometimes does! They're also not too sweet! Give it a try!
Mackenzie P.
This refresher has a very delicious flavor. When I got it the first time I was looking for a good boost of energy and it did just that also with a good flavor. It was a little pricey but it’s worth it. I would recommend this to when you need a boost in the morning.
Becca C.
I love this flavor and the peach passion fruit one. They have just enough caffeine to keep me awake, but not so much that I get shaky/jittery or anxious. As long as I don't drink them too late in the day, they don't keep me up at night either, unlike most other energy drinks.
Jessica E.
Love this drink I always have to buy some when I get the chance , recomend it and if you go to Starbucks as well the strawberry acai is delicious as well I always get mine with lemonade
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect pick me up when you don’t want coffee. Affordable, tasty, and doesn’t make you fresh afterwards. I’ve had it multiple times so I definitely recommend it. Give it a try!
Maddie D.
The flavor of this product was okay but not at all like I expected. The starbucks refreshers are truly refreshing and these seemed almost carbonated. I would not suggest purchase
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love the Starbucks Refreshers line! Well, I love Starbucks drinks in general, but compared to other energy drinks, the flavors of Starbucks Refreshers taste better to me. In particular this raspberry pomegranate flavor is delicious and makes me feel like I'm making a healthier choice too.
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.
Niki S.
Henderson, TN
I do not drink coffee, but does this have a coffee taste and give you jitters? The only thing I usually get is a vanilla bean frapaccino and it doesn't contain coffee.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Does it tastes like their teas? Does it actually give you energy?