BY STARBUCKS

Sparkling raspberry and pomegranate juices with revitalizing energy.

Bursting with berry flavors and energizing caffeine, this sparkling beverage makes a thirst-quenching alternative. And Starbucks Refreshers™ Raspberry Pomegranate is fortified with three B vitamins plus Vitamin C—for a revitalizing treat you can feel good about.

• I do not drink coffee, but does this have a coffee taste ...1 Answers
  • Does it tastes like their teas? Does it actually give you...1 Answers
  • I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
Starbucks Refreshers are really, really good. I definitely prefer them to coffee, because as the name suggests, they're actually refreshing and don't ever give me a headache like coffee sometimes does! They're also not too sweet! Give it a try!
Mackenzie P.
This refresher has a very delicious flavor. When I got it the first time I was looking for a good boost of energy and it did just that also with a good flavor. It was a little pricey but it’s worth it. I would recommend this to when you need a boost in the morning.
Becca C.
I love this flavor and the peach passion fruit one. They have just enough caffeine to keep me awake, but not so much that I get shaky/jittery or anxious. As long as I don't drink them too late in the day, they don't keep me up at night either, unlike most other energy drinks.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
Its like juice but sparkly and with energy! I love the way these taste.  However, I can't really say I feel a jolt out of them but that could be a good thing.  If anything, it may provide a smooth and clean energy increase without the terrible jitters.
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Soooo good! I love the energy these give me and they don’t make me crash later! I wish they were easier to find, I absolutely love them. I got my husband hooked on them too! Would recommend to others!!
Maddie D.
The flavor of this product was okay but not at all like I expected. The starbucks refreshers are truly refreshing and these seemed almost carbonated. I would not suggest purchase
Miriam B.
Let me start by saying that I love Starbucks in general. I drink their coffee every day, and I love their green tea lattes. I honestly don't really like the refreshers that they make on the spot, but I love the refreshers in the can. They taste like soda and give me a great energy boost. They are low in calorie and feel very light and well... refreshing lol.
Chelsea G.
I love this drink! It's a great afternoon pick-me-up when I don't feel like drinking coffee. The energy comes from green coffee, but you definitely won't encounter a coffee taste, so it's good for coffee drinkers and non-coffee drinkers alike!
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I really enjoy these Starbucks Refreshers! These are a nice light alternative to drinking a regular soda when I want something sweet, caffeinated, and carbonated. They don't pack a whole lot of flavor, but that's what I like about them. They are quite refreshing as the name implies, and are fantastic over ice!
Nicole C.
I really like one (or two) of these during work as a substitute for coffee when i just need a little pick me up. I love this flavor and the other flavors as well. I would definitely continue buying this product!
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.
Megan S.
Altus, OK
Does it tastes like their teas? Does it actually give you energy?
Niki S.
Henderson, TN
I do not drink coffee, but does this have a coffee taste and give you jitters? The only thing I usually get is a vanilla bean frapaccino and it doesn't contain coffee.