BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks refreshers orange melon sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love the strawberry lemonade mix in my water drink pack...1 Answers
Starbucks® Refreshers™ Orange Melon Energy Drink 12 fl. oz. Can
  • "Star bucks refreshers are really good specially in the morning to get your day started" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy these "refreshers" when I am not in the mood for coffee, they are light and refreshing!" in 1 review
Becky K.
Pitcairn, Pa
I've had the strawberry lemonade and the pomegranate refreshers and they are so tasty! Very refreshing indeed.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
I loved this it taste exactly lie. oranges and it's so good I really recommend!
Rebecca N.
Toronto, Ontario
While sitting on the beach, you need a drink that will refresh! This is the perfect size. Love that it is in a can and not glass. Love the skinny style of the can so it can fit in the little spaces of your beach bag. Value is good. taste is yummmy! perfect summer drink for laying on the beach, sitting on your porch or even at your desk at work!
Danielle D.
These refreshers are actually super delicious, and they work! I feel more awake when I drink them, because of the mixture of the refreshing fizzle sensation and caffeine. A much healthier alternative to an energy drink but seems very similar!
Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
These refreshers are so delicious! I find they're best when they're super cold! My favorite are the raspberry pomegranate and they're easy to take in my lunch kit. Great treat.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I love the strawberry lemonade mix in my water drink packets and am wondering where you would buy the can of the flavored drinks?? I have not seen them in the stores.