BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks refreshers orange melon sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love the strawberry lemonade mix in my water drink pack...1 Answers
Starbucks® Refreshers™ Orange Melon Energy Drink 12 fl. oz. Can
  • "Star bucks refreshers are really good specially in the morning to get your day started" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoy these "refreshers" when I am not in the mood for coffee, they are light and refreshing!" in 1 review
Anna L.
Denver, CO
I'm not usually one for energy drinks. Too much caffeine, and I'm an anxious, jittery mess, but I love the Starbucks Refreshers. They've got a nice light, crisp taste, and they don't leave me feeling like an overly caffeinated nightmare. And I love that they taste like real things and not like some sort of nuclear byproduct.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These "refreshers" have saved my life time and time again. I am not a big coffee drinker but I am a party all nighter on some of the wrong nights... Drinking one can of these gives you more flavor, more nutrients, and more energy than Red Bull and what not. My favorite flavor.... All of them. They jumpstart a sluggish girl in a tasty way!
Shannon R.
I loved two of the flavors the Raspberry Pomegranate and the Strawberry Lemonade but hated the Orange Melon. I wish they were a bigger size it wasent much of a drink. Not sure about if they actually gave me any energy or not either.
brooke d.
I love this product! I drink these all the time. I love the flavors to choose from. These give you the right amount of energy you need. Better than any energy drink out there
Jenna R.
These are so good! Refreshers will always be better when made at Starbucks but this is good to have on hand! I like the raspberry pomegranate flavor the best.
Andrea P.
Centerville, UT
Love all of these Starbucks refreshers. They are very fruity and don't leave a bitter bite at the end. Also gives a slight buzz for the next couple of hours.
Kristy A.
Spartanburg, SC
I love these refreshers. There great on warm days when you want something cool that's not coffee yet still gives you an energy boost!
Brianna L.
West Allis , WI
These dinks are so good! I love that they are low calorie and they have natural caffeine from green tea! Plus theh taste great too!
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Love starbucks energy drinks!!!! they are so refreshing and wakes you up inmediately! Love it ! FlaVOR IS gOOD! Love starbucks!
These are delicious! Carbonated, with caffeine! Very refreshing and the perfect beverage for an afternoon pick me up
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I love the strawberry lemonade mix in my water drink packets and am wondering where you would buy the can of the flavored drinks?? I have not seen them in the stores.