BY STARBUCKS #14 in Energy Drinks

Variety pack includes: 4 Cans Raspberry Pomegranate, 4 Cans Blueberry Acai, 4 Cans Strawberry Lemonade.

• I love these but lately can only find the strawberry lemonade. Whe...4 Answers
  • I have a super sensitive stomach when it comes to energy drinks and...4 Answers
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
These are delicious and refreshing #EnergyDrinks! Think #Redbull! However, just like Redbull, there is a a quick drop off of energy. I would just get a #5hourenergy. I picked up this case at Costco and even my parents liked it. This is a great alternative to RedBull when you find they are available in bulk. I drank the blue/purple cans last because I thought it would taste the worst flavor but it was the best! I didn't re-buy, though. I prefer #5hourenergy shots.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
This stuff is great. Healthy ingredients is always key, and the fact that these are accessible almost anywhere on the go is perfect! I did a cross country bicycle trip last summer, and while vegan coffee drinks aren't easily found in many rural areas of the country, I lucked out and found these! They helped fuel my 80 mile ride days and they taste great! I noticed an increase in energy without feeling jittery or wired, and they don't taste artificial.
Umama A.
Umama A.
Tinley Park, IL
I have a habit of drinking cold drinks while I do work. Someone told me about Starbucks Refreshers and I though "why not?" If you have a habit of sleeping while working or you just need that boost, this is the best. I happen to not get affected by caffeinated drinks so this really didn't keep me up, but it was nice to drink it while I do my stuff. When it's cold, the Refreshers are even more refreshing. i do recommend.
Erma E.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Some flavors are 4 stars, some flavors are 5. I think overall, all the flavors taste better when served cool/after being chilled for a while. They provide a pretty good energy boost but I have yet to end up with a case of the jitters or an energy crash. Totally refreshing and I will definitely purchase again. My only concern is the sugar content.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
I am a Starbucks lover. I don't find their coffee to be extremely special, I just enjoy the customization of their drinks that I can't make at home. These are awesome when I'm out and don't want any coffee or iced tea. I love every single flavor. They do give me a boost but not so much that I have a crash.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Mobile, AL
I love these drinks! Being in nursing school I need all the energy I can get. I wanted something more natural though, and these are great. The flavor is amazing, and I have now got my friends buying them. I wish I could try all of them but sadly our campus does not have all of them yet.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This has to be the best energy packed variety pack I have ever seen! The flavors are amazing and I will never go back to anything else. I have gotten a lot of people to like these and now they are buying them all the time as well. I hope they never stop making these
Darcy C.
Darcy C.
Middleton, ID
Starbucks Refreshers excellent Flavor 90 calories in a 12 oz. can 25% real fruit juice and such enticing flavors-Black Cherry Limeade and Peach passion Fruit are two of my favorite. If you have not tried them yet grab a can sit back and enjoy the break....
courtney b.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Starbucks refreshers are amazing ! I got my husband to try them and he loved it , they aren't too costly , the flavors are great and they aren't over carbonated . I try to tell everyone about brands I like and this one is one of them
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
round rock
These are my go to energy drinks, they taste great and give me just the energy I need for my day and As a teacher i look for things that are quick and easy to use , because I have a hectic life style and can just grab and go!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love these but lately can only find the strawberry lemonade. Where can I find the variety pack?
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I have a super sensitive stomach when it comes to energy drinks and carbonation...is this light and airy kind of, or is it heavy like pop and other energy drinks?