BY STARBUCKS

Real fruit juice, mint and a lime slice shaken with Green Coffee Extract for a boost of natural energy, served over ice.

Ingredients

Ice, Lime Refresher Base [Water, Sugar, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Green Coffee Extract, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Rebaudiside A], Water, Freeze-dried Lime Slices.

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresh...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Martha A.
Long Beach
This product a great. A cool line refresher is always my go to drink at Starbucks. I think the flavor is very similar to the actual cool lime refresher you get in store. However it does seem a little off maybe the dried limes would help other than that I love it. Very affordable.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This quick picker-upper has been a savior when I am in need of caffeine. I’m not very much a coffee drinker so I enjoy this thoroughly. It’s sad that Starbucks is discontinuing this flavor. It’s my recommendation for non-coffee drinkers.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This is good with lemonade. I’m not sure it gives me any extra energy from the caffeine but it sure is tasty. The price isn’t cheap but it’s not outrageous. I could buy this pack and save money compared to going to the actual store to purchase.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
i love this drink.. it does not taste like lime but more of a melon. its so good! i love being able to mix my own drinks at home so packets for on the go and at home are great!
Jasmine H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these, I keep them handy around the house for when I’m not able to make it to Starbucks during the summer. It tastes like it does when you purchase it in store. I regularly buy. I recommend all of my friends to try it with tequila, it’s like a cheaper margarita!
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
BEST DRINK I HAVE EVER GOTTEN! I literally crave this drink when Im working, unfortunate the closest one to my work is over a half hour away but I will make the drive after work to get one. I love the taste and I always have my friends taste it when I get one.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
This is really refreshing and perfect for on the go since it includes little packets to add to water! It has a strong taste though, so I just add more water than called for! But it tastes great!
Caitlan T.
So tasty. It dissolves well and doesn’t taste overly sweet. It might not have actual coffee in it but it certainly keeps me awake and going. I like the lime flavour the best. The little packages are great for storing in your bag.
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Being that I work for Starbucks I’m obviously the best customer!! I REPEAT this is the only beverage I drink from Starbucks !!! It’s healthy and a little sweet!! It’s obviously refreshing because it’s a refresher😉😉
Danielle H.
Laurel, MD
These are so fun!! So convenient and easy to grab on the go. Not something I buy all of the time, but whenever I'm feeling like a need an extra little something, these are a good thing to have in my cabinet.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this product comparable to the new lemon lime hand made soda that is served in Starbuck's stores?
Brooke B.
Are the line ones good. Or are they to sweet?

back