BY STARBUCKS

Real fruit juice, mint and a lime slice shaken with Green Coffee Extract for a boost of natural energy, served over ice.

Ingredients

Ice, Lime Refresher Base [Water, Sugar, White Grape Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Green Coffee Extract, Citric Acid, Erythritol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Rebaudiside A], Water, Freeze-dried Lime Slices.

• Which flavor do you prefer?8 Answers
  • So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresh...7 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?14 Answers
Martha A.
Long Beach
This product a great. A cool line refresher is always my go to drink at Starbucks. I think the flavor is very similar to the actual cool lime refresher you get in store. However it does seem a little off maybe the dried limes would help other than that I love it. Very affordable.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This quick picker-upper has been a savior when I am in need of caffeine. I’m not very much a coffee drinker so I enjoy this thoroughly. It’s sad that Starbucks is discontinuing this flavor. It’s my recommendation for non-coffee drinkers.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This is good with lemonade. I’m not sure it gives me any extra energy from the caffeine but it sure is tasty. The price isn’t cheap but it’s not outrageous. I could buy this pack and save money compared to going to the actual store to purchase.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
i love this drink.. it does not taste like lime but more of a melon. its so good! i love being able to mix my own drinks at home so packets for on the go and at home are great!
Jasmine H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these, I keep them handy around the house for when I’m not able to make it to Starbucks during the summer. It tastes like it does when you purchase it in store. I regularly buy. I recommend all of my friends to try it with tequila, it’s like a cheaper margarita!
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Being that I work for Starbucks I’m obviously the best customer!! I REPEAT this is the only beverage I drink from Starbucks !!! It’s healthy and a little sweet!! It’s obviously refreshing because it’s a refresher😉😉
Stevie P.
Verona, WI
I LOVE these!!!!! Unfortunately, they seem to be seasonal because I even had to email Starbucks when I couldn’t find them in the store or online! They are so refreshing and the perfect flavor!
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
Actually OBSESSED!! My friend, maybe 2 years ago, let me try her lime refresher, and ever since then, that's my top order. I love it in the summer, because it's not too heavily caffeinated, so it won't make me jittery, but yet I feel so "refreshed" when I drink this. There's not too many calories and the taste is amazingggggg.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
The drink in stores is a little different to begin with, I think it would be really hard to get an exact taste but I think there is definitely room to improve. It's okay, but it is just not the same as the one from a starbucks store, but very convenient!
Abigail S.
Medina, OH
I love love love these drink packets! I started using them 4 years ago and to this day I still use them regularly! They're so easy to use just mix them with water and you have a delicious and refreshing drink. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a way to liven up your water.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Do you prefer these or the in-store made Refreshers?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Which flavor do you prefer?
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
So the cool lime packet taste just like the store refresher you order from the bar?
Brooke B.
Are the line ones good. Or are they to sweet?
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this product comparable to the new lemon lime hand made soda that is served in Starbuck's stores?

Amazon