STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Blueberry Acai uploaded by Lacey L.STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Blueberry Acai uploaded by Holli K.STARBUCKS® Refreshers™ Blueberry Acai uploaded by Emily  S.

BY STARBUCKS

Sparkling blueberry and acai berry flavors with revitalizing energy.

Invigorate your day with natural caffeine, fortified with B vitamins and Vitamin C. This energizing, feel-great beverage also tastes incredibly delicious, thanks to the flavors of tangy-sweet blueberry and rich acai berry.

DID YOU KNOW

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Love these! They make for a great bubbly pick me up in a variety of flavors. Like everything at Starbucks I find them pricey but worth it for a little treat. I also just don’t drink sodas often. I would absolutely buy again
Carly F.
Northville, MI
When I am in a rush, and need something to refresh and energize me without compromising on something that is HORRIBLE for my body, I choose this! It tastes great and helps me make it through those tired days!
Erica F.
I don't like coffee AT ALL but this green coffee doesn't taste like coffee! It's the perfect way for me to get caffeine on my sleepy mornings without drinking soda. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
I am not much of a coffee drinker and I think these drinks are a perfect sweet alternative. They taste good and can be mixed into a cocktail or drank themselves as a mid day pick-me-up. Their are a few flavors and even some that are made with coconut water. I have found these at my local target!
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
I love this stuff. Not the blueberry but any other flavor is great. Strawberry is the best. The peach coconut water one is also wonderful this is a great change from traditional coffee so hard to ever find on the shelfs. When they have it in stock somewhere I am normally buying them all.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I tried this in another flavor . I saw it at Target a while back and I wanted something to drink. The price was good. It quenched my thirst and I'm glad I tried it. It is better than Red Bull .I think it is worth trying and having in your house or in your bag
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
I love Starbucks Refreshers and this Blueberry Acai flavor is one of the best! It is the perfect combination of flavors and always tastes amazing. I like that it provides a healthier caffeinated option on days where I am not feeling up to a fancy Starbucks drink or an overly sugary tasting energy drink.
Jaden R.
I love Starbucks refreshers. They are so refreshing and really taste good. The one thing I don't like about them is that they have caffeine. I feel that these refreshers shouldn't have caffeine in them. I do love these refreshers a lot and they are my go to drink from starbucks.
Christine F.
Lakewood, OH
I love refreshers. I drink a lot of coffee and often have to limit myself in the afternoon, but these refreshers provide a nice energy boost without all of the sugar of energy drinks and seem to be easier to handle from a caffeine level than another cup of coffee late in the afternoon. The blueberry acai is delicious!
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I really do like these refreshers by starbucks, but this blueberry flavor is definitely my least favorite. It is a little bitter but still very sweet. The flavor didn't seem to go to well together. I do like that it had a bit of fizz, which helped the taste a little. It does work well as far as giving you energy, and it's just enough. It's not at all like some of the intense energy drinks that raise your pulse and make you want to do a lap around the building. It's just a nice little boost, and the strawberry flavor is delicious.
Stef D.
Where can I find these?
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
What is the caffeine level on these? Is this a coffee/ spritzer? Have not come across these yet.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Pepsi?! I never knew Starbucks and Pepsi are affiliated....
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Are these the same as energy drinks?
Rebecca D.