BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Refreshers™ Via® Ready Brew Strawberry Lemonade.
New.
Natural energy from green coffee extract.
With other natural flavors.
6 packets - each makes 16 fl oz.
Naturally sweetened instant beverage.
Made with real fruit. see more...

• Is this a sweeter lemonade or a tart lemonade?2 Answers
  • Are these good ones3 Answers
  • Where do you usually buy this? I've been having trouble finding it.6 Answers
Carolyn J.
Foodie Expert
I finish this drink so fast because it is so good! It’s the only thing I order from Starbucks, not a coffe gal sorry. I keep trying coffee but it’s just not good for me idk. It’s a good price for it and If I could I would buy this drink every single day with the cheese danish😍❤ #Starbucks #refresher #cheesedanish #drinks #food #sogood
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
These are disgusting! I love the canned version but the VIA Ready Brew ones are awful. They taste horrible, they don't dissolve well, and the price is horrible. Don't waste your money! Just buy the canned version,
Chavonne L.
Foodie Expert
Refreshing!!!!! Tasty and energizing ! I enjoy Starbucks drinks and will continue to enjoy them. Now it's even easier in the comforts of my own home. This was a good value considering I spend so much money on Starbucks on the daily tHat this actually helps save me some money while still being able to indulge.
Savannah C.
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this but I get strawberry lemonade tea at Starbucks and it's great. Sometimes it doesn't have enough flavor but that just depends on whose making it. Good alternative to coffee.
Erin W.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this drink! I'm not a big coffee drinker so I try to find energy drinks that won't make me crash, and still taste good. The strawberry lemonade flavor is delicious. It's my go-to energy drink!
Daria S.
Morgantown , WV
These refreshers are great for when you really need to quench your thirst! It's delicious, healthy, of of course gives you that refreshed, clean, and renewed feeling!
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ
Omg I really love this taste... I make sure to get one for everyday I could not go without one they taste great and give you an energy boost!!!! Highly recommended
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
Foodie Expert
Really great taste and super easy to use. The refresher can be ready in seconds. Just mix with water, lemonade, or tea, pour over ice and enjoy! The taste could be a little stronger, but you can add honey or sugar to sweeten it up. Can be a little pricey but always cheaper than getting it at Starbucks.
Ana M.
Solon, OH
During summer I went to Starbucks and I didn't want to drink coffee because it was too hot outside to be drinking coffee, so I started with the frappuccinos until I find this refresher! I love it and it's really refreshing
Katie P.
I love the Starbucks refreshers. It's the perfect natural solution to energy drinks. Tastes delicious and isn't full of garbage that isn't good for you. Gives me a great boost with no crash.
Cassidy W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Where do you usually buy this? I've been having trouble finding it.
Brooke B.
Are these good ones
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this a sweeter lemonade or a tart lemonade?
Zelena B.
Is it too carbonated🙅
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
What is your favorite flavor?