BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Refreshers™ Via® Ready Brew Strawberry Lemonade.
New.
Natural energy from green coffee extract.
With other natural flavors.
6 packets - each makes 16 fl oz.
Naturally sweetened instant beverage.
Made with real fruit. see more...

• Is this a sweeter lemonade or a tart lemonade?2 Answers
  • Are these good ones3 Answers
  • Where do you usually buy this? I've been having trouble finding it.6 Answers
Carolyn J.
Foodie Expert
I finish this drink so fast because it is so good! It’s the only thing I order from Starbucks, not a coffe gal sorry. I keep trying coffee but it’s just not good for me idk. It’s a good price for it and If I could I would buy this drink every single day with the cheese danish😍❤ #Starbucks #refresher #cheesedanish #drinks #food #sogood
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
These are disgusting! I love the canned version but the VIA Ready Brew ones are awful. They taste horrible, they don't dissolve well, and the price is horrible. Don't waste your money! Just buy the canned version,
Chavonne L.
Foodie Expert
Refreshing!!!!! Tasty and energizing ! I enjoy Starbucks drinks and will continue to enjoy them. Now it's even easier in the comforts of my own home. This was a good value considering I spend so much money on Starbucks on the daily tHat this actually helps save me some money while still being able to indulge.
Savannah C.
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this but I get strawberry lemonade tea at Starbucks and it's great. Sometimes it doesn't have enough flavor but that just depends on whose making it. Good alternative to coffee.
Erin W.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this drink! I'm not a big coffee drinker so I try to find energy drinks that won't make me crash, and still taste good. The strawberry lemonade flavor is delicious. It's my go-to energy drink!
Daria S.
Morgantown , WV
These refreshers are great for when you really need to quench your thirst! It's delicious, healthy, of of course gives you that refreshed, clean, and renewed feeling!
Marysol C.
Tucson, AZ
Omg I really love this taste... I make sure to get one for everyday I could not go without one they taste great and give you an energy boost!!!! Highly recommended
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love adding these to my water. The flavor is rich, and if I add it to sparkling water, it doesn't even feel like I am drinking water. Usually I just add half a pack and I am totally satisfied with the way it tastes. It, like the "refresher" you'd buy at Starbucks, is extremely refreshing and tasty!
Mary J.
Granby, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of starbucks VIA. It has a slightly sweet taste that is not overwhelming like most energy drinks. The "energy" comes from green coffee extract. The drink mix is prepackaged in individual servings, which is perfect for a woman on the go. I throw one of these babies in my purse every morning as I run out the door to work. All you need is 16oz of water and BAM! You have a delicious, energizing drink.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
I love the refreshers!! I like to add sparking water sometimes to get an extra zing. I think theres a lot of flavor in these packets and I also love that they have caffeine in them too! I've bought these a lot and will continue to. It's a great way to save money from ordering a single drink.
Cassidy W.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Where do you usually buy this? I've been having trouble finding it.
Brooke B.
Are these good ones
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Foodie Expert
Is this a sweeter lemonade or a tart lemonade?
Zelena B.
Is it too carbonated🙅
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
What is your favorite flavor?